Almost Finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing in mind specifically, cos I dont really remember all the stuff he did, but it was some cool stuff. I'm sure he probably would but it wouldn't be cheap.

Yeah site is still there, thats how I knew they were doing trick golf carts. No mini bike link anymore though.

Well, its been a while, but the transformation has begun. I haven't been riding much at all lately, and haven't really touched my 50 since I broke my leg on it. Not sure why really, I even had trick BBR bits that I had bought waiting to be fitted. Has come along very nicely today and should be finished tomorrow. Pics to come !!

Looking forward to seeing updated pic's :) Didn't know you broke leg man , that sucks hope on speedie recovery :)

Hey thanks shearer, yeah did it start of the year, again. Good to go now, and the bike is getting some love !!

Well, its been a while, but the transformation has begun. I haven't been riding much at all lately, and haven't really touched my 50 since I broke my leg on it. Not sure why really, I even had trick BBR bits that I had bought waiting to be fitted. Has come along very nicely today and should be finished tomorrow. Pics to come !!

Yeah im the same bro since breaking my shoulder, got the 4v daytona and other bits and bikes waiting for repairs and im not sure why I have been slack lol. Will be good to see the changes mate.

Hell yeah Jase, I had some goodies tucked away for it. Gonna look trick, and work even better than it did before.

Well, the transformation took place today, and super happy how it turned out. A keen eye will notice the new oversize Galfer front rotor, which was very hard to find. To go with the new rotor, I also fitted a new master cylinder and caliper. I also have fresh rubber fitted, a new gold RK 420 MXZ chain, and the new sticker kit and seat cover. Gonna be good to get out for a blast on it.

Damn man that's so nice and clean looking, bet that has burnt a hole in ya pocket, so worth it thou. Top notch.
How much did the elka set you back if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks lads. Yeah, try not to think about that much Brendo. It's so worth it, ey.

Absolutely mate, I'd love a stock/mod 50 but even at a starting point are pricey but I suppose I'll end up with one one day. Hopefully something half as good as yours.
Ive spent up big on my lxr of late but dont look at it as a waste at all, its what i love and hey you have to spend ya money on something hey. No **** mate yours is one of the nicest I've seen.

wow mate, that things nice. also im interested as to know how the rk chain lasts? keep us posted :)

Thanks heaps guys, really appreciate it. I still am waiting on a few more bits. Plus I have a trick Fast50's shift lever, which doesn't fit with the Fusion cover, so am probably going to order a Boyesen cover I think. Ahhh it never ends !!

Blender, definitely will let you know how the RK chain goes. I always use them on my big bikes, and they have always been great. Never had one let me down ever, and after the first ride, and once re-adjusted, they don't continue to stretch or need constant adjusting.

Last edited:
Bike looks sick mate, very nice collection of some hard to get parts. I'll take your front brake setup and number plate off your hands if you get bored with them.. Haha..

Latest posts

Back