almost finshed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
me and my dad and uncle have been fixing the motovert and mazda (RX7) and im now buliding my old 2008 125 jialing up its pretty bashed up from my crash last year. i got my cast of this time of year too
all the engine needs is a carby, exhaust, 3rd gear (new gear box most likely) new piston, gear lever, front sprocket, new wires and piping.
its is stock so what do you guys think i should do
here is some pics of the engine motovert and mazda
bikes127.jpg

bikes126.jpg

bikes120.jpg

bikes121.jpg

bikes124.jpg

bikes125.jpg

bikes123.jpg

all the engine needs is a carby, exhaust, 3rd gear (new gear box most likely) new piston, gear lever, front sprocket, new wires and piping.
its is stock so what do you guys think i should do

Hmm you answered your own question... :rolleyes:

i ment any thing else that i missed and should put on it sorry
i might just put every thing from the new engine but i think that might be a bad thing
im doing this to get rid of the crap engine in the bike now and get that old one back for racing next year i hope

Last edited:
def a new engine dont waste your time with a broken motor, it will be cheaper to buy a new one

I'd say it's not worth it, unless there's there's something special about the jialing 125 I don't know? gearbox, piston/rings, gasket kit, sprocket, wiring harness, honeing....... that's gonna set ya back $150 at least, then labour will take the price up to more like $1000,

just get a new engine unless you're gonna do the work yourself and consider it a project/learning experience

just get a new engine unless you're gonna do the work yourself and consider it a project/learning experience

that was the plan i want the 155z but that old jialing was so fast on one wheel all the way down a straght at broady and it never broke down

"it never broke down"? What about now? Why do you want all this new stuff? Just get a new motor becuase I don't think you or your family members have the 'know-how' to do this stuff. Save yourself and us and get a new engine and sell your jailing to some one for $100.

well china engines are disposable, they wear out very quickly so unless you really know what you're doing I'd just buy a new one, if you want reliability go with a lifan 125, if you want power go with a 155z.

but rebuilding an engine is a great way to learn about how an engine works, It's an awsome feeling when you fix a f@#ked engine all by yourself too :D

"it never broke down"? What about now? Why do you want all this new stuff? Just get a new motor becuase I don't think you or your family members have the 'know-how' to do this stuff. Save yourself and us and get a new engine and sell your jailing to some one for $100.

before the crash and the stuped shop didn't put it all the stuff back on
the reason why we are not getting a new engine is because dad does not want to by a new engine again and we are getting a yamaha yz85 or ktm 85sx soon chrismas or something close to than
i know how to pull a motor apart and put back together now

ok well you'll need the get the cylinder honed, a whole gasket kit, check the clutch plates and springs for wear, lap the valves in, new spark plug.
with the carby you should get an oko flatslide 24mm and you'll need to re-jet it. exhaust just get one from DHZ that you like the look of.

and stay away from motorbike city, they'll just overcharge you like crazy.

im never going to city motorbike again i said this is what is wrong but didn't fix it and made other thing go wrong like the new billet hubs and 7075 rims tyre stuck in the rim didn't put the hubs together right so fx racing said you are so lucky you broght it here because if you didn't the whole hub and brake disc whould crack and brake in half and you will have to pay a lot of money to fix the bike

Last edited:
i wish you did too cause that is a ridiculous story..

anyway i think you should just leave that engine alone if your getting an 85 in 2 months.
stop wasting money, stop listening to what all the shops are telling you.

..on second thoughts, do whatever you want cause i kinda get the feeling you learnt nothing from your other threads...

i got to stop reading these threads

I GOT A BRAIN BRUISE

lolz....

oh and how much for the personalized plates on the mazda...me gota get some them...

dude if ya getting a 2 stroker early next year....forget about fixing a bike...it runs fine doesnt it...dont fix wat aint broke...

Thats a pretty straight looking series 5 ya got there :) had me a series 4 infini (light weight version) a lil while ago.

its a good car i will have it when im older

i painted the plates on we have custom plates but their not on it yet

Latest posts

Back