Another project, pitpro 155 se

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my tb head in the mail... got there with 5 minutes on the clock.... forgot my id... anyways will be pulling her down tonight and posting videos on that process to youtube

Nice man. If the back is heaps bouncy it could have lost the compressed nitrogen in the shock is now effectlively a giant spring lol.

If you are keeping the dual exhausts then you will need a shock with a remote reservoir, I recommend a DNM as it will fit the budget and are a comfy ride.

Nice man. If the back is heaps bouncy it could have lost the compressed nitrogen in the shock is now effectlively a giant spring lol.

If you are keeping the dual exhausts then you will need a shock with a remote reservoir, I recommend a DNM as it will fit the budget and are a comfy ride.
thanks for telling me that i needed a remote res.. i wouldnt have known that and been pretty pissed lol

i got a questionable piston though, will post pics

should i be right to just spray some air in the shock for now?

Dunno sorry, I'd be saying go for it, but I could be drastically wrong haha

IMG_0126-1024x768.jpg

IMG_0125-1024x768.jpg

i dont know if its stock or not and yeah i removed the top ring...
i think someone installed the wrong oil ring because it does not hang over the edge of the piston much when its out of the bore and thats why it was smokey

How are you going with the install mate?

one freeking screw.... is not coming out... thats all thats holding me up..

the bore was beautiful luckily, ring gap was 5 thou and within spec

Can you get a nice pointy punch on it and tap it loose, or can you get a drill in there and drill the head off it and then use pliers. You need some pics mate as im still guessing which screw it is dude.

Can you get a nice pointy punch on it and tap it loose, or can you get a drill in there and drill the head off it and then use pliers. You need some pics mate as im still guessing which screw it is dude.

it was the top rocker arm shaft retainer screw... anyway i managed to get it back in far enough to clear the cam chain by about 1mm and i put the other screw in nice and tight so that should hold it

Just got her fired up... will post pics after going to the track because i have 40 minutes left

IMG_0139[1].JPG
that *****, i ended up grinding the top off with a die grinder to make her get out of the way of the camchain with plenty of clearance... for the day but i did not end up going because i did not have an exhaust... that fit the damn thing.... VERY ANNOYED

anyway, tear down video is on its way to the internet same with tb head unboxing video

Here is the teardown video, its terrible and i know it but if you like to hear a little rambling here yas go [video=youtube;D3Z808PzSd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Z808PzSd4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Haha your videos crack me up. I'm looking forward to that unboxing video ;)

Haha your videos crack me up. I'm looking forward to that unboxing video ;)

It all makes sense in your head, and then you try to say it on camera and you sound like a fat kid trying to talk up a hot chick

With ur exhaust i had a similar thing with mine, ended up cutting the lip down by 10mm on the exhaust and got a mate with an oxy and we heated and bent it, piece is piss.

okay after a butload of swearing and about 4 hours into it... i got the pipe to fit... it has a bit of a gasket leak, but let me make this clear I DONT CARE lol..

need to re-pop rivet one of my mufflers..

started 2nd kick..

okay after a butload of swearing and about 4 hours into it... i got the pipe to fit... it has a bit of a gasket leak, but let me make this clear I DONT CARE lol..

need to re-pop rivet one of my mufflers..

started 2nd kick..

exhaust leak is not a good thing... did you use the new gasket? I found the one in my kit to be a bit small (thickness wise) so i got a couple off DHZ yet they were a bit big so I "smashed" em in there a hammer and screwdriver (with a touch of finess...) the bolted back up and she was sweet. ACTUALLY on second thought grab yourself some of this
http://compare.ebay.com.au/like/370796803130?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes
I got some from AutoPro for $15. Chuck some of that on and leave it overnight and that should get ya sorted :)

Latest posts

Back