anyone know a frame to suit, even better sell me one?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan93

Reaction score
hey all i got some GPX black labels, i have a standard china 110cc, they are too long and bearings are too big, specs below

frame stem holder
length 130
ID(inside diametre) 41mm

new GPX fork stem
length aprox. 206-207 mm from base to top of thread
OD(outside diametre) of bearings 44mm +/- 0.05

so after all im in need of a new frame, does anyone know what type of frame would suit these forks???
eg.billetware?, sano?
also would be spectacular if someone could sell me one that suits, can pay cash in WA or paypal for shipped?
thanks guys

all help appreciated
:D

What length forks are they?
730mm is for china klx/ttr and big wheel setups
660mm are for chinese crf50 style and could be made to go on a full mod crf50
It would probly be a bit of a muckaround to fit these forks to a sano or billetware frame as i think they have the same stem setup as what you currently have

Crf70 style frame will be your best bet :)

cheers MF
do you know if the swingarm i have atm will fit a 70 frame? or do i need to hunt one of them now -.- i love the challenge of minis haha :D

The GPX forks should fit the frames sold by DHZ.

I am about 97.63% certain those forks will fit this frame:

Heavy Duty Chromolly Twin Tube Cradle Frame, Fits All CRF50 style parts

DHZ sell the forks and with all the issues I have just had with forks and frames I am fairly confident in my above suggestion.

Call Ken at DHZ and ask him about the frame and forks. He will give you honest advice and sort it out for you.

All the best with your new forks.

logic

What sort of swing arm do you currently have?

logic

i have a rev mx frame and swing arm that is sweet if ur interested ....linkage set up...we put a bike together from scratch ...just using parts so we know these frames inside and out

Latest posts

Back