anyone on the gold or tweed coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive decided to go tomorrow is there usually anyone at cabarita on weekdays or just on weekend? and is it far from were cabarita beach is

Hey lads there are a few good public spots if you hunt around i know of a couple not far from southport that never seem to be a bust...
Cheers
Big Leigh

ive decided to go tomorrow is there usually anyone at cabarita on weekdays or just on weekend? and is it far from were cabarita beach is
shouldn't be many if any just go to cabarita beach exit at Cabarita beach Bogangar exit and just keep following it it is just outside caba on your left. If you take the Tweed Coast exit near Kingscliff keep on Coast Rd till you come to the first round about in Cabarita Beach turn right and follow it about 2 - 3 km not the bmx track on your left moto track is about 600m further on your right

Cabarita isn't any good though if we get rain as it fills up all over the place...
There are a couple of nice hits there though

thanks for the directions roost. be leaving at bout 10 hopefully the rain holds off abit longer just to get abit of a ride in

look and yee shall find mate its all about looking for the spots if i told you then it wouldn't be fun anymore...
plus everyone would be there tomorrow...
Be smart about when you ride some places too...

i just got back from cabarita it wasnt that good it was just all sand and about 2 jumps but still fun puttin around trying not to get bogged ill try some other places soon

oh yeah sorry i forgot to mention that is was heaps sandy...
are the burms still there?

Anyone Ride At Reedy Creek Has Anyone Got A Contact Number For Them And Can You Ride Anytime There Or Not???

do u meen reedy track or just the quarry there? if u have a big bike u can ride on the track but u must become a member and have a rec liscence ill find the site for ya but yeh if u just wanna go in the quarry u can but its illigal

Hey lads there are a few good public spots if you hunt around i know of a couple not far from southport that never seem to be a bust...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Hi where in Southport, I'm at reedy Creek I don't ride at race track I like the bush.

ive been told by people there is places to ride in southport and near the parklands showgrounds does anyone know where they are and if its legal to ride in the bush near the showgrounds

i seriously cant beleive no one knows about the MASSIVE bush behind dream world. Every man and his dog with a moto goes there, theres plenty of tracks to roam and the occasional jumps. If u venture enough theres even a sick mini bike track with jumps.

i whent there yesterday and got a note on my ute saying that my plates have been handed to the cops so i think i would stay away from there. Umm theres another massive bush bigger than there where u can easily get lost is the nerang state forest. It goes forever and theres heaps of tracks with hills and downhill stuff. The one at southport is the bush across from bunnings warehouse and then theres little jumps on the corner bush next to creastwood for minis. Also theres the bush across from parklands and the one next to parklands, umm theres a couple around that i know. When i remember more i will post it up.

Latest posts

Back