Anyone think this guy is a joke

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why?? its a 1986 ct110going for $250 i think its a good deal, the desciptions a bit F@cked up but no big e his is just trying to be cool

That is classic stuff!!

Had me pissing myself.

Read the q & a at the bottom. Pure Gold!!

My fav question:

Q: Hi, Would you consider a swap?, My Husband for the bike, the bike seems to go faster?
A: Does your husband happen to look like Isla Fisher?

That dude knows his shit too , I've bought a master cylinder of him before. Runs a shop.

Far out its funny , the start is a bit lame but it gets better

thats shit is so funny

Q: does this bike have turbo ?
A: No, but it does have a bumbag and a pair of those Adidas pants with the buttons up the sides, which will work just as good as a turbo.

Last edited:
he has too much time on his hands......................glad he not working for me.

LMFAO!!!!!! i like, i like, awesome.... and 250 for a postie is a bargain...though i got mine for 60 at a garage sale....
no, the joke was the "boost bottles"..cant find em advertised any more:eek:... what a load of BS!
reverbration of the piston at TDC? wtf? these guys were obviously targeting the idiots that dont know about airflow into a cylinder...

heres a quote from the closest match...what a joke:rolleyes:
As the engine (any engine) draws fuel and air in through the carb on the intake cycle, the spark plug fires this mixture forcing the piston down and sucks a small amount of air into the carburetor for the next intake cycle. As the piston and crank bottom’s out on the bottom of the cylinder, the piston begins to make its return upward. As this cycle is happening, the piston pushes air back through the carburetor naturally under pressure. This action creates a reverb effect and causes the air / fuel mix to become double rich as by now it is processed TWICE by your carbs fuel jets. Most commonly, this results in rough idle, hesitation, bogging, and the ever-so- frustrating: Sputtering at top end. The reason the sputtering and bogging is happening is because of the double rich mixture. Heavy exhaust smoke, heavy engine loading is often looked at as too much oil / fuel ratio, bad carburetor, etc. While this may be one of those problems, it often is not. Your engine is actually choking itself out with a bad fuel mix! The installation of our Boost Induction Systems™ Boost bottles eliminates this nagging problem. (Hence the location of the inlet) Our Patent Pending Internal Metering System™ Automatically adjusts itself to work with your engines compression and carburetor. Our bottles will eliminate the reverb caused by your pistons return to top dead center (TDC) and remove the double mix! Now, with the bottle installed, operators are now no longer fooled by the double rich mix. This now allows proper adjustability of the carburetor! Tired of sacrificing top end speed for low end? Or low end speed for high? That’s because you have a double rich mix.You cannot have one or the other without a proper intake booster (Boost bottle). WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A "DUAL" BOTTLE KIT? WHY ARE 2 BOTTLES BETTER THAN ONE? This is a great question. Having 2 inlets on the manifold doubles the passageway for both the rising pressure of the cylinder, and the other inlet for the downward. They will both work together to smooth out the incoming airflow and add a substantial amount of power rather than just one bottle alone. While a single bottle kit is VERY effective, the Double bottle kits are demanded by the more savvy engine builders, and competition racers whom have upgraded their engines and are going for the "Elite" in horsepower, torque and RPM gains rather than just a recreational hobby enthusiast.

Latest posts

Back