archerfield 2nd feb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabertooth_buterfly

Reaction score
we are planing to be at archerfield on the 2nd for practice is anyone else thinking of being there?

Saber

all going to plan I should be there. Gotta work out how to keep up to the others since they have had more track time

I'll be there, wouldn't miss it. Altho... you know now you've posted it, it'll be rained out!

I live very close to track so i'll look out the window that morning and post weather reports.

i would love to be there but cant see me having the cash up in time:(

weather report on the morning will be good but will have to be early cos we leave here very early. they will have to lock the gate to stop me i'll ride rain, hail or shine lol

saber

and maybe .....just maybe you can bring those pics from the last time you were down , me and pete are still waiting for them .

yep will have 3 copys of pic's and the vids on disk 4 you guys. sorry they havnt got there sooner it's my bad:eek: , just to much stuff distracting me (like riding and preping bike for riding)

saber

Dad is off to New Zealand so not sure if I'll make it guys. Sounds like it's goinng to be a good turn out so I'll try to get there..

yeah missed a supermotard track day today so am dying to get to the track, don't care what track or which bike.....

Latest posts

Back