archerfield 2nd feb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha that was a fun day today. use better watch out when i get my inner rotor kit and my new tyres :D nah was good riding out there:)

irk will help you heaps, after that play with rear sprocket size.
Any one else get any photos of me cornering i want to know how much angle i had thru the corners. I was only there for two sesions but dam it was fun.

I was the only one taking pics I think, and I didn't get any of you Petey :(

damn that was a gr8 day I had a blast and was excelent to meet more people from here. we will be back soon for another blast. I'm thinking maybe the 1st of march

saber

no pics of me?

there are only a few, squeebs had the camera on black and white to start with and when I put it on the right mode for him you crashed shortly after. Download the .rar file posted earlier for the lot but here is probably the best one & gotta have one of you crashing aswel

IMG_1027Medium.jpg

IMG_1047Medium.jpg

how the hell do you pop both your tyres? I imagine the crashing part was probably because of popped tyres but how do you pop both?

I managed to abuse the hell out of mine and will be looking to upgrade soon if I want to go any faster, this is what they looked like after yesterday

tyrewear.jpg

yeah thats how mine were too, i dont know how i popped the tyres. but after the crash i was riding for ageds. then when it was time to get on the track again the back tyre had gone almost flat. and the front one was fine, then 2 hours after we got home i relised the front one had gone down too!

squeebs had the camera on black and white to start with and when I put it on the right mode for him

You did not :p It was left on B&W and I changed it to the right mode after awhile, THEN you suggested sports. Not that dumb Wain ;)

anyone heading out this weekend? i was hoping to race on sunday i realy dont think im fast enough but i will never know intill i try.

if all goes to plan I should be there on Saturday to chuck some laps
should be there on the 1st March aswel to run circles around ducar.....

ill try catch the first of march practice if i get my new bike and ma motard tyre's by then.

lol u didnt last time
bloody oko
lol hahahahah

got it running ok now mate
still need different jets but runs good enough to throw down some quick laps
either my rear tyre wasn't holding like it did last time (running different pressure today) or was pushing harder because I found and went past the limits of the tyre several times, only had one off and was when I was playing around trying to drop a knee so was basically sitting on the ground already.....

Latest posts

Back