archerfield 2nd feb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the following w/e is no good for me as i only got this saturday off work

we are all set, trailer is finished (sort of) bikes have tard tyres on even gave em a bit of a wash. will be there early

saber
PS: with disks with pics on

yeah im gunna be ther.
ducar, its my first time aswell.on motard. and i havnt riden in ages.
finally we are gunna ride toghter like we planned too at beerwah.hahaha
im guunna be the guy there with the airbrushed plastics!. say hi us yeah?
that means everyone hahaha.

Aiming to be there if weather is fine, no motard though only pocket bike (and even that isn't for sure). Will bring a video camera though.

Was good to meet a few of you today, shame I didn't have my tard.

yeah im in pain and it hurts to sit upright
i got stuck on big micks bike and flipped my own at the end of the straight
thanks to mick and all the boys for helpin me out
bad ankle sprain(pending x-rays) dislocated thumb :)
wheres the pics spoon

Ok there were heaps of pictures taken, I mean heaps, I have resized and zipped all the colour pics (looks at Squeeby.....) Will throw some up on here but to view them all you have to download the .rar file and its about 14.2 mb but has 123 pics in it. If you want the Hi Res copys pm me your email addy and the pic numbers. Alternately I can probably burn them onto a CD and post them to you, if I do that will put all the pics on there 177ish with the black and white ones, bit over 600mb. For that I am asking $5 tho to cover my costs or $2 if picking up from track at next session.

and the rar file for download can be found here
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Some sample pics for you all

IMG_1146Medium.jpg

IMG_1132Medium.jpg

IMG_1114Medium.jpg

IMG_1118Medium.jpg

Last edited:
haha i look like a dero red leathers on a blue bike (tinas bike because some retard that couldnt ride took out my rear end and my rear mud gard )

Latest posts

Back