archerfield 2nd feb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it running ok now mate
still need different jets but runs good enough to throw down some quick laps
either my rear tyre wasn't holding like it did last time (running different pressure today) or was pushing harder because I found and went past the limits of the tyre several times, only had one off and was when I was playing around trying to drop a knee so was basically sitting on the ground already.....

Long explanations are side effects of Thinking your a top racer or you have a good bike but just cant race at all XD

Hehe :D

yeah thats how mine were too, i dont know how i popped the tyres. but after the crash i was riding for ageds. then when it was time to get on the track again the back tyre had gone almost flat. and the front one was fine, then 2 hours after we got home i relised the front one had gone down too!

Need rim locks!

haha i look like a dero red leathers on a blue bike (tinas bike because some retard that couldnt ride took out my rear end and my rear mud gard )

that guy u called a retard and cant ride can ride very good and is hell fast actually so i wouldnt be calling him a retard.

got it running ok now mate
still need different jets but runs good enough to throw down some quick laps
either my rear tyre wasn't holding like it did last time (running different pressure today) or was pushing harder because I found and went past the limits of the tyre several times, only had one off and was when I was playing around trying to drop a knee so was basically sitting on the ground already.....

ahh sounds good cant wait to get back out there

i was still pissed about that day yer he probly is a good rider and it was just a racing incedent so yer my bad for the retart comment

that guy u called a retard and cant ride can ride very good and is hell fast actually so i wouldnt be calling him a retard.

I didn't actually see what caused the crash but from this photo
IMG_1081Medium.jpg

It does look like the accident was caused by the other guy. Everyone makes mistakes and crashes every now and again and it was probably just unfortunate that it happened then and there and lifan-1p55 got caught up in it. If the guy can lap quickly or not is besides the point, to me it looks like he possible came in to hot and misjudged the lines that the other riders were going to take and crashed as a result, as this was a practice session with a "play" race I think lifan-1p55 has the right to be annoyed that it happened and i'm not sure if he actually got an apology or not?

my 2c anyway

thats exacly what happend (I was there on track and watched it happen right in front of me) the other rider did just come in to hot, it is one of those things that happens on a race track. no there was no apology at all (even after lifan asked if he was ok) lifan has been left to pay for the repair to his bike (broken mudgard) not a big repair but to a school kid who has very limited funds this was a cost he has had to fit into his budget.

Saber

Latest posts

Back