Archerfield Motard Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocko

Reaction score
Hey guys iv been trying to find out when Archy events are on wouldnt mind coming for a look. Apparently there are practice sessions sat and racing Sunday?? If anyone could give some dates etc or when next race is on there it would be good.

Cheers, Brocko

there was practice on today.

Next weekend practice again on saturday and Sunday will be racing..

Racing is only every second week and practice is everyweek..

everybody is friendly, do you have motard tyres at the moment?

No TyD i dont actually have any.. I was thinking of getting some for East50s.. Suspension & Drivetrain do you think these will be any good? Also i dont have any leathers or back braces or anything.. Wat do you suggest. Thanks again for your help.

Looks fun but i dunno if my rx125 could handle it... do you have a stocker class?

come out to a practice and you will be able to see if the rx will take it..

there isnt a stock class.. only snr's with a max engine size of 160 i think?

Those tyres look alright.. I dont actually race motards. so it might be better asking londin or squeeby, but Barry from pro dirt has open shop out at the track and you will be able to buy tyres there.. Im picking up my thumpstar tomorrow and will be getting some cheap motard tyres from him so i can have a run on it at the track...

Ohhh it could handle it but not sure against a 160 lol....

Went down on Sunday at about 10.30am? There was no1 there. Is this too early? Wat time is racing from?

nah dude, racing got canceled on Sunday and got brought forward to Saturday night as a twilight meet, as the go karts were suppose to have a 100 lap'er but it was cancel because a AKA meeting was on the same day and numbers dropped..

i work right near there and sometimes i can hear the pittys racing around while i am trying to work mates me wanna grab the postie and show use all what its made of hahaha

yeah, next fortnight.. on sunday morning..

dunno the date.. its every second sunday racing (normally) and every saturday practice.. if you end up getting into it then hit up a couple of practices and you will be unstoppable lol

Finally got my Sh*t together and am now ready to run regulary at Archerfield -
The Calender says Sat.15/8 is Twilight meet. Can you tell me if this is Motard Practice and what times apply.

Attachments

• Red Pit Bike.jpg
    Red Pit Bike.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
it should be morning practise with racing starting after practise and continuing under lights. i will find out tomorow .

so the 15 is the go ?? im gunna cruise out there on my monkey ,wonder if i can put her on a few laps

yep this sat 8am-1pm practise.$20 .i'll be there .
then racing from 2pm til late .$35.
bring out that sick monkey.

come say hi!!

i will be out there all day.. i will be riding pocket bikes and will have a fox dirt helmet on and red/black jacket.. names Ty. lol

Latest posts

Back