Archerfield Motard Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, long time no ride. I am hoping to have the 140 sorted in the next week. Just wondering wat gearing i should get for it. Had stock gearing and I could hold 3rd on the straight. Was thinking about dropping the front 1 tooth.

Also I am fitted some sava 12inch slicks in soft front, med rear. I am able to get these regularly and will have them fitted on my bike soon. Let me know if you are interested in some pricing as I think these are better than the dunlops

Looks like I'm right for Saturday's Practice -- see you all there

Have to get there this week cause the next 2 Sats I am Racing my Big Bike at the Jamboree and the Superbike Supply Shootout. Best so far of 10.2 secs at 139.5mph

Have to get there this week cause the next 2 Sats I am Racing my Big Bike at the Jamboree and the Superbike Supply Shootout. Best so far of 10.2 secs at 139.5mph

Your not taking the pitbike this time haha. I may take one of my big bikes to!

Link: Willowbank Raceway

wats the go can anyone rock up and have a ride?? I wanted to take my missus out on her ktm motard for a blat!

great to hear raza , tough as nails !!! see you there

just spoke to barry ,full size motards ok to practise with senior mini motards !!! bring it on!!

wahoo rear wheel turned up . 125 engine is out . still have quite a bit to do .

hey dafunk, wats the go with that??? so ican ride my crf450 at colebard st now??????

just spoke to them apparentely i can ride my 450 there........might be there satday

Motard

Hey guys i got a 125cc pit bike witch is stock but got motard tyres on it just wonderin wat sorta uniform i need and do they need to be regoed and anything else i need to get on track at archerfeild would like to get out there in the next month if sum one could send me forms or anything to [email protected]

Thanks brendon

General requirements to ride on the day
  • Motard or mud pit bike
  • Horizontal motor
  • Helmet (Australian Standards)
  • Gloves
  • Full leathers or jeans, long shirt, elbow & knee protection
Boots

Hey guys,

Is this still happening? If so I'm keen as to get on in the action!

Whats the usual costs and how many people generally show up?

Cheers,

Aaron

Hey aaron, practise every sat (motards, pocket bikes, gokarts) for 25 bucks runs from 8 till 1
Every second sunday is ment to be race day, but I Havnt heard of any motards showing up?
There used to be motard only days but people stopped showing up so they havr been running... We got 7 guys from my area who are keen and were up few weeks ago, just need more riders for the the days

Hey mattbombers, thanks for your reply!

That really sucks I was hoping there'd be a decent group. Used to race mini-motos a few years back and that was a hoot!

Are there any tracks else where with a decent crowd?

Latest posts

Back