Archerfield Motard Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is it nxt week practise or raceing ,mitch and i wanna come out to watch you guys

will see how my bike mods are going and if the other lads are keen to ride . ive got a bit to do ! hope the parts turn up .
im ordering tyres on monday from big50s $115 rear tt92 $103 front these prices sound good to me what you think ? there almost the same price as there vee rubber !!!
i dont know how much post is yet
it will be a little cheaper to combine postage if ya keen?

If it makes it cheaper i havn't found anywhere to get tt92 rear so i'm in if it makes it a bit cheaper for all.

My new cam is in, after ALOT of messing around to get it setup - feels real strong now, only track time will tell.

All footage was either looking at the sky or ground - all useless sorry
Picture was ok-ish, sound as CRAP might have to put a piece of foam over mic to stop the wind and rubber mount the camera to stop vibrations.

Can't wait till next weekend

i will order tyres from big 50s tommorow and will text you how it went nocrf.

i havent tried the pirellis , have raced on contis on a 50cc scooter though, they were great and lasted the 24hours very well. my thoughts are to stick with the dunlops .thats what the gladstone buys run.

played with the forks today and couldnt get them to react like nocrfs . i tried everything i know .bolted into the clamps with no wheel there great and get full extention. then when the wheel + axle are slipped[ not tightened] into place the forks wont return to the fully extended position . they are responding heaps better but still not as good .
have started on the 140 build it should be ready fairly quickly.
hope to practise somemore asap .

good idea , will stick em on the dial gauge .
big 50s closed tommorow open tuesday , i ring em then.

wow that little thing did that ,thats friggin cool as. i want one . bring on the credit card!!

wow that little thing did that ,thats friggin cool as. i want one . bring on the credit card!!
Sound is very crap but really surprised with the video quality!! Could be one should get one from Flebay!

am bidding now!!.
should be working on the bike .
if i win i'll have to find spots to mount em all !!

i won 1 camera !!! should be able to get more action shots now. hope its here for aussie titles.
tyres on the way nocrf !!

thank f ,glad thats sorted out .
yeah im there on the weekend.

Latest posts

Back