Are Pitpros Noisy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan25

Reaction score
Hi
i was thinking of making a track in my backyard when i get my pitpro 125cc but am not sure on how noisy they are. If u could help me out on this that would be great?

thanks
Dan
:D

can u suggest any other 125cc pitbike that are good quality, around the same price and is reasonably quiet?

motorbike's are loud even shitty lil pocket bikes
buy a push pike and build a bmx track if your so worried haha :)

good luck

Are Pitpros loud?
Is the pope catholic?
Do fish live in water?
Is the sky blue?

The answers to those questions are all the same.

Dan25 can u work out the answer??? :confused:

Are Pitpros loud?
Is the pope catholic?
Do fish live in water?
Is the sky blue?

The answers to those questions are all the same.

Dan25 can u work out the answer??? :confused:

answer to number 2 is.. yes
3 is...... um pass
pass

Where I go with my track theres a place to park your cars and you're allowed 10 minutes warm up time with your bike ripping it around but I'm not allowed too. :(

I have to go down to his other field deep in the valley to warm up because it's so loud.

you can always make up a baffle man then its not gunna be so loud

Noise CAN be an over looked factor .... My relo took his Dirt Pro 125 to Pacific Park in NSW and got told to quieten it up before the next time he goes there or they won't let him ride ....

It had a Pro Circuit copy pipe on it ....... he sold it after that .....

i had a china 125 and it was very very quite.
it was a no name..
if you get one buy a crf fmf silencer for one.. that will shut it up!

Noise CAN be an over looked factor .... My relo took his Dirt Pro 125 to Pacific Park in NSW and got told to quieten it up before the next time he goes there or they won't let him ride ....

It had a Pro Circuit copy pipe on it ....... he sold it after that .....

thats heaps sh*t why dont they tell the people on the heaps old 2 strokes. they are like. zomfg loud. my mates got a pitpro with copy pro circuit. and its not as loud as a normal 2 stroke. if i were your relo. i would be like. pfft no.

btw i put my dads road bike baffle. on the out side of my pipe to mucck around. and it sounded like a lawn mower. changed noise level heaps. you could chuck one on yours. for when your on ya backyard

Latest posts

Back