are the 150 tdr pro as good as the nitrous 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer thats true no mini bike is but atleast dhz are putting somthing back into the scene unlike tdr and atomic

SHINERAY is a the other name for ducar.. they are or were considered good engines but there outa date now.. there has been reports of easily cracked cases in the past on their 150's.. not sure if they've improved there cases..

things to compare on the tdr... availability on parts... do they run a bearing type swingarm (a lot of tdr's are known not too) whats the suspension like to its competitors?

but yes tdr are know for low quality pit bikes, as are atomik... atomik are getting better lets just hope tdr are stepping up too..

No. Its just TDR Trust me, get a TDR and you will be extremely dissaspointed. I know all chinese bikes are generally bad quality but TDR takes the bad quality to a whole new level.

What is your price range? I have been looking at minibikes for months and I know all the best models from experience for different price ranges.

What are the TDR motors like? I'm looking for a pitbike driveline (motor, carb, electrics) for an unusual project, if the frames are the weak link and the motors are no better/worse then any of the other chinese bikes then it may be worthwhile for me to look out for a cheap TDR, since I will only be throwing out/reselling the frame and suspension anyway. Any thoughts?

You could get a Dhz for 1200

Yes that's what I would highly reccomend....DHZ has the best service and quality bikes....anyone would say the same..I have one and it is awesome...for $1,250 (free delivery you can get a DHZ DPRO 160cc.....top speed 120kph has a GPX rear shock z160ho engine...

i got the tdr 150 its goes like a rocket had a few problems with rear suspension tho

You might want to re-read his question guys...

DevilishDesigner, the TDR engine will be fine for a project... Might be an idea to keep an eye on the Atomik's on Ebay too ;)

I cant believe this thread is still going.

It seems to constantly raise its little head when I least expect it.

Logic.

Latest posts

Back