are thses forks worth the money

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS03's are not nearly as good as the AS02s but still a heap better than most standard forks from the factory

I think the adjustment factor is the main difference. The AS03s are not as adjustable as the AS02s. Up to you and how serious you are about the equipment you get. The reason I got mine is because I blew the seals out of my standard forks the first time down the track :D

okkk thats wat im waiting for i ride a asupercross track not ment for pittys but they r holding up good anof

i ride a track ment for like 250 and shit but i can jump most of the jumps there but i bottom out easy soo im waiting for the forks to blow and im getting the good ones

Pretty sure with the AS03s that you can pump em up to a reasonable pressure so ya won't bottom out. Need to buy a shock pump tho ;)

Hey giys.
The AS03 forks cannot be stiffened up via a pump or air.The only way to stiffen them up properly is to find alternative stiffer fork springs...
The As02 have the facility for altering the air pressure[stiffness]

Cheers brian

Changing the fork oil and topping it up so there is less air should take away some of the spongy feel. But fitting a stiffer spring would help also. Or spacing the spring with washers or a machined spacer can improve the preload, but won't do anything about binding. Ideally, if you're a heavy fucker you should get stiffer springs. If its just too soft but not using full travel, set your preload or change the oil.

Last edited:
Fitting Fast Ace forks to twin pipe chromo frames !

brought mine off elstars for 350 but had to but front brake for $50 to fit fork, if your putting the forks on the twin pipe chrome frame like the pit pro's the bottom bearing wont fit. I brought a set of bearings for a CRF 50 $89.00 and went down to a local engineering place and had a bush made for the bottom bearings to fit the tube $20.00. There's a really good post that i posted that one of the senior members gives you all a few options for fitting the forks to you bike. But the forks are excellent and a good price for the complete kit.

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/10202-genuine-fast-ace-fork.html

i ride a track ment for like 250 and shit but i can jump most of the jumps there but i bottom out easy soo im waiting for the forks to blow and im getting the good ones

what track do you ride in ersko?

the track with the 250 ant in ersko but i ride at the track all the way at the back of ersko bush and my own little 50 track in the bush

im in cranebrook, ill be heading sown to the ersko trails on my pushy soon enough

I just got my set of AS-02 and the quality is top notch they feel alot better more stable and just more solid they really make a big difference

to anyone that is gonna put these on a Atomik ABG 29/27
you will have to

shave the spacers for the wheel down i used a grinder took about a cm off both so its not so tight

the top bolt you will need to put in some washers as the stem is alot longer on the fastace.

and also your number plate plastic on the front you will have to trim down on the bottom where is normally mounts into a bracket just shave a bit off

good luck

Latest posts

Back