Atomik Dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha im going to revive this crap and tell you all about my 05 06 atomik ax 125 ok ive put it over a 40 footer stock framed not a thing damaged i got a loncin engine on it not a mod to it besides a new carby cos my other 1 had a leaking barrel i loctited all my bolts and ahvent had an issue in this hole time my mate borrowed it for a weekend ran into a gum tree doing bout 80 k's broke his arm and 4 ribs all that happened was broken plastics so dont go dissin bikes u havent seen in the long run wen u loctite bolts and keep ur engine cleaned out and flush it after every ride!

Atomik = shit as far as my experience goes... had nothing but problems with the workmanship and after market support. Never had that with the 3 pitpro's i have bought assemlbed and ridden... for example, throttle cable broke after a few rides on my atomik, yet my latest pitpro one i got 12 months out of...

also ducar are made from honda. they are very very tuff motors.

All of the CCB engines are honda copies... doesnt mean they last like a honda though.... though i think ducar and lifan are probly the best of the cheapies....

I sell water pumps powered by both honda & ducar motors and I can tell you for certain that these 2 motors are identical in every way, as I have dismantled both 5.5 & 6.5 hp models and you can swap any moving part with them, on close inspection with magnifying glass I am sure the internal parts for both brands were made on the same CNC machines. As far as which one is best there is absolutely no difference,you would be far better off wasting your time argueing over the best car out of ford and holden

I sell water pumps powered by both honda & ducar motors and I can tell you for certain that these 2 motors are identical in every way, as I have dismantled both 5.5 & 6.5 hp models and you can swap any moving part with them, on close inspection with magnifying glass I am sure the internal parts for both brands were made on the same CNC machines. As far as which one is best there is absolutely no difference,you would be far better off wasting your time argueing over the best car out of ford and holden

Salesmen spiel that is. Just because you can interchange parts doesn't mean the parts are of equal quality or made out of the same material.

Latest posts

Back