ATOMIK LINK 250CC HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruthless_rex

Reaction score
Hi guys I am new to dirt bikes
Recently bought a used atomik 250cc to get the hang of things
I have ridden dirt bikes before but just in a paddock etc
Thinking of taking the atomik to a mx track as i would like to get into the mx world
However I need some help with my brakes , rears seem quite weak there's plenty of pad and the fluid looks good but do you guys think I need to bleed the brakes ? If so any help is much appreciated am a noob so step by step instructions would be real good and if you have pics it's a bonus
Also any other pointers with regards to mx and Chinese bikes the do's and don'ts
Cheers

Hey mate Ive never done the process with my own bikes but I think his will point you in the right direction..

https://youtu.be/P7jVI28x82U

will they allow you to actually take the atomik 250 on the motocross track ? Where I live they only allow jap bikes on the track.

Sent from my HTC_M8x using Tapatalk

Easiest way to do the brakes is with a syringe and length of 4mm I/d hose. Pull the fluid cap of your rear brake so the new fluid can push the old fluid out of the system. Pull your bleeder nipple out, wrap some thread tape around the thread being careful not to cover the hole up near the bottom of the nipple screw. Then gently screw the bleed nipple back in, around half way is usually enough for the thread tape to seal. Then put the hose onto your syringe, ill with brake fluid making sure the air is out of the syringe. Push the hose onto your bleed nipple, and then gently push the syringe plunger in. It can help to slightly crack your banjo bolts, and then tighten them when you start to get fluid seeping out. You can use this method to completely flush the old fluid out of your system.

Where can I get a spark plug for 250cc atomik quad bike please??

Where can I get a spark plug for 250cc atomik quad bike please??
The plug will be a D8EA don't get a DR8EA as the resistor type plugs play up on these at times. EBay, supercheap or a motorcycle store

If it ain't broke, break it.

Latest posts

Back