Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok yea my rectifier can only plug in one way its got a 6 pin white flat plug and the wireing coming from the stator has 2 sets 1 has a flat white plug 6pin n that go's to bikes wireing harness the other has a square green plug with 6 wires but carnt find a place for it n mymy67xr seems to think it might have been for a gear change indicator n suggested I just secure it on the frame some where n I think he right as it comes from a round black plastic piece going into the l/h crank case just under the gear selector shaft n it runs fine without it n when I check the voltage n if the rec no good I got a brand new unit n about 6 s/h ones so that will be no probs cheers

If you do replace it, don't throw the old one in the bin until after you've fit it. You may need to use the plug

I ordered one which I thought would fit but the plug was wrong, doesn't matter just cut and solder. Colours will be the same just match them up.

Latest posts

Back