Atomik nitrous 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruan_rsa

Reaction score
Thinking of buying this bike what don you guys think yes or no? Please need advice thanx

Ok AWSOME thanx mate, don't Think I should buy the mid sized one or standard one ?

Midsize would be better, having longer travel and styled and overall being a slightly bigger bike. The midsize is crf7o styled, the other is crf50.

I have $1000 to spend what would be the best bike for that price ? I think I can get the 140cc atomik nitrous for that price. Not sure if I should look for other bikes are just go for te best deal on the nitrous ? Thanx guys

Pitpro 125 SE is the best deal i have come across, last I cheaked they were $1099 or somthin free shipping, quality stuff on them compared to a lot of the other pit bike bikes on the market.. Other than dhz ( in my opinion) but dhz bikes are a bit more expensive.. the nitros, pit pro' dhz 125's would all be solid little bikes :)

Cool thanx guys will see what bike I can get the best deal on think I might sticks with the mid size 125cc atomik nitrous while I learn , have a feeling I'll axe my self on something more powerful haha.
Will post up my new bike when it arrives . ;)

yeah you should have a little left over to if you buy on ebay, I got my 160 midsize for $940 posted to a regional area. solid bike my frame is still in tact. you will need to replace bits here and there down the track as expected from Chinese bike but that's all part of it.

Well after a stressful night of eBay bidding I Eventually bought my self a 160cc atomik nitrous, won the bid at $810 and $100 delivery so I'm very pleased with the final purchase.
Can't wait to get it assemble it and time it for a ride . Will post some pics when it's done. Will have to figure how to post photos though lol.
Any thoughts on the 160cc is it quite fast?

You'll lov it mate :) I'd save your pennies to chuck a 26mm OKO Flat slide carb on it, it'll go like a scolded cat :) As for speed, i had mine (with the carb mentioned above, and a lightened stator) at 101km/h down the straight at Wakefield park :) So yea, for a small bike they move along quite nicely ;)

Hahah sweet man , 100% will upgrade the carbi to the one u mentioned . Can't wait to ride this little weapon :)
Should have it by Friday. Hope there is no damage in transit forgot to get freight insurance.
Cheers for the info.

yeah their a good engine, the stock carby is good to learn on and get used to the power as it is softer in the bottom end power (less jerky). has plenty of torque and will get pretty dam fast.

Hey guys I've had so many mixed reports on using mineral or semi synthetic oil ? Should I stick with castrol active 4t which I'm sure is a mineral oil or go for some semi synthetic oil? Please reply ASAP as I'm going riding tomorow and don't want to use the wrong stuff :-/
Thanx heaps
Bike is finally built up and ready to rumble!! :) still can't post pics from my iPhone :(

I'd go with some mineral 10W40 oil. Its what they like most :)

Last edited by a moderator:
castrol 4t is the go. synthetic oil will destroy your clutch. enjoy,make sure everything is tension and lock tight.and adjust your chain.

The Castrol Activ 4T is a 15W50 blend Mineral oil, and will be fine to use

there are some semi and full synthetic oils that are ok to use as well
i'd run it in with Mineral based oil though

Last edited:
Alright thanx heaps guys but I have one more problem :(
Just tried kicking my bike over a few times and no start arghh.
Will try again in the morning but didn't look to promising .
Will stick to the castrol active 4t though seems like it's a quite a popular oil to use .

Latest posts

Back