August 50 of the month *VOTE HERE*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is August 50 of the month?

• Total voters
yer at the kart track, we have a club that holds meets each month and im a member of a club in a town 2 hours away, and there is a hire kart track that is privtely owned an hour away that we go to ride at. i usually get to ride it everyweekend. these r practice and race meets

cheers

SWEET. im from 2hrs west of mackay we have a kart track out here, does not get used much. Bloody good fun though flyin around the track. Do u need motard tyres 2 use the track? Got a few mates that would probably be keen to come down 2 give it a go 1 weekend.

sweet.

yer if use want to have a go the yeppoon kart hire track will be the go, we go there the first and 3rd saturday night of the month. we ride under lights. its just pay 20 buks and ride all u like for 3 hours. and u dont have to have all the gear and stuff on the bike. the rules are: "safety is your responsibility" but when we race at gladstone and bundaberg u have to have leathers and all the required bike specs.

if u go to yeppoon u dont HAVE to have slicks but u WILL go arse up with knobies i tell u lol

i recomend u and ur mates do have a go it is great fun and i dont know anyone that has tryed it and doesnt like it.;)

You are so funny;)

Whats so funny mate, it's your bike, and your selling it.
I think it's a rort that you have started next months FOTM and you are selling your bike before then.
Stopping other people getting there bike a chance to win.:mad:

Last edited:
yelp didnt see the add for this one eirther =P ohh well next month hopfully haha =) nice work boys

isnt it funny how benox has ppl that voted for him that only joined this month and have 0 posts and nothing on their profile?? wouldnt be rigged now would it mate??

no, other members do as they choose. You can get the IP checked.. I've never signed up another account. Don't accuse me mate.

atomic

now why the on gods green earth would ppl vote so hard for a $300 atomic??? nuff said.:confused: :confused:

Kwikaz, it isnt a $300 "Atomic", its an $800+ Atomik. They retail for $1200, anyone stupid enough to pay that, is just stupid. They sell on ebay for just about everytime $800+

I know my bike is stock, but its the message I'm trying to get across to young members in this community. They look at the hall of fame and see bikes with like $10.9 Million spent on it, thus discouraging them to put their bike into the competition because they know they will lose.

As I said, moderators check the IP's on each account, if there are multiple accounts connected to the same account which actually posts.. Delete the other votes for me from those accounts.

he mush have alot of computers or access to computers at school or something:D

I have nothing against benox but i really hope sam wenham wins this one, its just common sence, but i guess if you wanna vote for the person not the bike then thats how its gonna be.

I have nothing against benox but i really hope sam wenham wins this one, its just common sence, but i guess if you wanna vote for the person not the bike then thats how its gonna be.

Thats all i think it is, cause all the people who have voted for him, are common members, all in the younger age group etc, so its just a case of get ya mates to vote kinda thing, iam not even gonna say benox has encouraged it, maybe he did at the start, maybe he didnt, it doesnt really matter,

if miniriders members want "benox" as the FOTM than so be it,

what is FOTM all about??????? is it just pick the bike with the most $$$$ spent? is it the forum members personality????

IMO its a BIKE ONLY thats more unique than one thats just had $$$$ thrown at it,

Latest posts

Back