August 50 of the month *VOTE HERE*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is August 50 of the month?

• Total voters
Hey good point Flarry, Maybe there should be a Member of the month, chosen by the moderators/admins for their contributions to the Miniriders community, e.g. Help, taking people to track, posting info.. etc..

didnt accuse u of anything, just said its a bit sus. as in it hasnt occured once but like 4 times. oh well see what happens were not winning sheep stations anyway.

i fully agree with your point benox, but its simple if u race and have a race bike then u need to spend dollars. if tht wasnt the case why doesnt ricky charmical race a postie? lol

cheers and thanks to everyone that voted for me:D

Last edited:
Oh well mate, we will see how it all plays out aye.

Last edited:
lol, i must admit bedox it does seem abit sus nothing against you your a top kid but i just looked at the names that voted for you
your name benox-one person that voted for you deanox ??? thats one thats a lil sus to me
and 2 guys that signed up only to vote couldnt even be bothered to make a name hence bob1234567 and idontevenknow
hmmmmmmm thats not the spirit of FOTM

Deanox, is actually my friend and I didn't tell him to vote for me. He has a yz125 and I told him to sign up. He's at his dads house now so he cant post n shit,

I have no idea who bob1234567 and idontevenknow are.

yer right

yer right not very good sportsmanship benox, and what the hell does benox mean???

Based on pictures and In My Humble Opinion, Sam's ride shines out with so much pride.
Simple, clean and down-to-earth. Nice bike.

my vote went to pro_thumpy as his bike looks like a real rider
the other 1s look way to bling

yer i just like the look of a bike that is that muddy and still looks like its got style

lol ide love to go out bush and give my bike a hiding and get it all mudy, but old man would murder me and i wouldnt get far with slicks haha

yes you would i do it all the time lol

good work on leading the vote hope you win and your bike goes in the hall of fame...

lol not through mud

anywho cheers mate and i hope so to, again thanks to everyone who voted for me;)

lol haha i get caried away in mud, if u seen my pic i posted in the official pics of ur bike thread. its so much fun.....until u need to be towed out by a car. that was painfull.:eek:

hahaha, the mud is horrible! We'll atleast at the tracks they are.. I can't get barely any traction and slide all over the place :p

Good luck Sam Wenham, Undoubtably you'll win. Maybe, in 2 months time I'll enter again with a bit more modded bike aye?

cheers mate, but it still isnt over yet. the best mod u can do is throw a set of slicks on. u will be suprised how fun motard is ay;)

Haha, last time I went to the track with daniel40 down at south morang the mini moto meet was on. It was awesome as, watching the guys on pitpros fly around the track! Nearly made me want to buy a set of motard tyres and give it a go :p

u should do it dude its so fun, i highly recomend it. i dont know anyone who has tryed it and not liked it. at our track they sometimes have the big motard bikes. me n my mate are doin nearly 7 seconds a lap quicker then them. just holdin the 50s flat hangin them in the corners. u and daniel should buy a second set of rims and give it a go:cool:

Latest posts

Back