Aussie Ramp build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
18bd12df.jpg

lip.jpg

the bend is done, now time to cut & weld

Lookin good, that was one of my thoughts was, how do you bend the metal to the curve of the jump..
I was thinking how simple it would really be to build a ramp, and everyone reckons it costs no more than 60 odd bucks, I doubt it though..
If you put ply ontop and left it out in the weather would it get all soggy and cr ap?

to build one your self costs about $800, yer you carnt use normal ply wood has to be marine grade

but for this one im going to use expanded mesh so its easy to tow & you can ride in the rain!

Lookin good, that was one of my thoughts was, how do you bend the metal to the curve of the jump..
I was thinking how simple it would really be to build a ramp, and everyone reckons it costs no more than 60 odd bucks, I doubt it though..
If you put ply ontop and left it out in the weather would it get all soggy and cr ap?

Gotta get it Rolled to a Constant Radius, at an Engineering Workshop. They charged me about $120 for the 2 arcs to be bent on my Mini Kicker.

HAHAHAHA $60 BUCKS!? Who told you that...maybe it might cost that for some TINY Ramp made out of cheap wood not even worth building...

Plus if you want to make a Decent Ramp out of steel you need basic welding skills etc.

But LOOKING GOOD Hillz!

Hope to see you hitting this on your Stocka ;)

Keep us Updated!

Gotta get it Rolled to a Constant Radius, at an Engineering Workshop. They charged me about $120 for the 2 arcs to be bent on my Mini Kicker.

HAHAHAHA $60 BUCKS!? Who told you that...maybe it might cost that for some TINY Ramp made out of cheap wood not even worth building...

Plus if you want to make a Decent Ramp out of steel you need basic welding skills etc.

But LOOKING GOOD Hillz!

Hope to see you hitting this on your Stocka
;)

Keep us Updated!

lol yeah i wanna see that to

to build one your self costs about $800, yer you carnt use normal ply wood has to be marine grade

but for this one im going to use expanded mesh so its easy to tow & you can ride in the rain!

Yeah, that is a fair bit to fork out but a lot less effort than a dirt jump, and you transport them obviously..

so you still get good grip on mesh?

mesh is the best grip you can get . and a ramp is way better then a dirt jump cus they dont change . looks good luke

What amp is your arc welder hillz? does it run of a normal powerpoint?

Cheers MF, the boys are on to the wood & finishn downie in the morning.. Hopefully jumping it after lunch

Looks sweet!!!!! What amp is your arc hillz? will a 140amp be ok?

Latest posts

Back