australian mini motard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When were you there Londin!? I was out taking photos of the last two motard practice sessions. I missed the pockets today. Back out tomorrow between 12 and 2:30.

had a great time was pleased to meet more minirider members.
qualified 2nd , 1st heat 9th ,2nd heat 3rd, 3rd heat 1st , final 1st.
was a great mix up of full road to road and dirt .
thanks to nocrf for his support and sticky equipment .
thanks londin and squeeby for there support at the track.
big plans for next year, go the road trip.
checking vid now .

dafunk : are you number 41??

if not what number are you?

dafunk : are you number 41??

if not what number are you?

He's 41 - 41 as Nitro Nori :D - but riding style more like Garry McCoy :D

Funk, thanks for the entertainment, I better get my shit together and get out back on the track!

con grats mate!!! was there much difference in times over the whole field??

nice work u def got the better of the lap traffic to!!

nice work u def got the better of the lap traffic to!!

he was right there ! it wasnt always good .:eek:
in 1st heat i crashed out of 2nd . i overtook 2 lappers crossing the start line , by the time i got to the jump was still braking too hard , landed crossed up and fell braking clutch lever , hurt my shoulder too. restarted to finish 9th .was all my fault . lappers held there line , i just braked too late .was the only crash i had on the new bike .:D

nice work mate, maybe i can do it next year. once i get used to it and bike more suited to racing

any prizes, trophies etc?

sik vid looks like fun. hey dafunk how did you go with the zongshen 140? did you get it going?

nice work mate, maybe i can do it next year. once i get used to it and bike more suited to racing

any prizes, trophies etc?

thanks bruz. its so cheap to compete and practise. nocrf could of raced for sure. will fill you in with all details on sat practise.

nar cbfed racing, altho we could start our own BS Archerfield Chalange lol
30 lap race, no transponers, using an honsty system to count laps..hahahah Naturally all motors would have to be inspected by Barry first... hahahah

sik vid looks like fun. hey dafunk how did you go with the zongshen 140? did you get it going?

yeah got it going . ported ,inner rotor ,big carb. has issue with clutch ,lever goes stiff when not running , then all good when running will investagate.
i wasnt riding the 140 . i was on the 160 FMR PRO 2009 model . its about half a second per lap faster than the FMR 140 expert 2006 model.
will be bombing up the 140 in the future its goto keep up with the nocrf 140 motard.

haha cool man. the zongas fly wheel was a shit load lighter then my lifan 140s flywheel so it felt like it went harder. what did you do with the lifan 140 i sold ya aswell?

haha cool man. the zongas fly wheel was a shit load lighter then my lifan 140s flywheel so it felt like it went harder. what did you do with the lifan 140 i sold ya aswell?

the lifans sitting on the shelf atm . using its top end on a bottom end i have . not sure what it will go into. have a c90 honda , that could b fun.:D

Latest posts

Back