B-rad's Pitster pro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Rad

Reaction score
Heres my lxr. it has: Magik sc sticker kit
Protaper pillow top grips on contour bars
Oko 26mm carb
Unifilter
1/4 throttle

Last edited:
That's awesome really awesome

Love the sticker kit mate

Cheers Andrew

looks the goods mate :thumbup:. damn its hard to keep track of all these LXR builds :confused-smiley-014

Thanks guys. yes more and more lxr threads keep coming but the lxrs are such good bikes.

If LXR's are such good bikes why does everyone have to build up on them :p Ha ha just shit stirring.

But yeah Magik sc sticker FTW. It looks good.

why would you put a jap engine with way less cc then the engine it comes with?? the engine in it would probably go as fast as the jap but still i'd say thats a waste of money

sounds good mate, has the engine had work ?

why would you put a jap engine with way less cc then the engine it comes with?? the engine in it would probably go as fast as the jap but still i'd say thats a waste of money

How's it a waste of time?? A klx engine will last 10x longer then the china

may aswell put the 110 engine in when this one karks itself. if it does

Ok ill try and fix the pics if there not working. Yer klx engine will just keep going!!!!!! Im just bored of these graphics and want some black plastics with new kit but that wont be for ages. I know have custom rim stickers, custom protaper barpad and n style blue seat cover. My engine is just stock because im not going to waste money when ill get a new engine soon. Does the klx engine have the same head exhaust mount as the pro circuit exhaust for lxr? What would i have to do to get a klx110 exhaust to fit my lxr with 155z and later on the 110? Is there 110 engine mounts for the lxr or do u have to make them?

looks good mate, would look good with a seat cover to match the lime green .

Where can i get some klx110 engine mounts for my lxr, Does anyone want to sell me some or know were i can buy some?

Latest posts

Back