B-rad's Pitster pro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing i would do is go through the bottom end , hd output shaft , 4th gear drum ,55 stroker , bore the cases (if ya go bigger then 60mm/143) etc etc

i had the tb racehead 143 kit with stock crank 26mm carb...Hated it! no torque at all

Rathered my 134 with stock head and stock carb .

You need the 55mm stroker crank imo if you go the 143 kit = 155cc . best all aroudn setup wih a v2 head i reckon , plenty power and really smooth.

Ok well the 2010 comes with 4th gear already! I will prob go a tb143 kit and seeing that a stroker crank increases power then i might put one of them in too! Sounds good thanks for ur help woggy:) now i gotta save for everything to make the motor work and then start modding:)

Ohh with the electric start to ?

Do you no if its a ksr110 engine or just the newer klx engine ?
If its the newer klx engines with leccy start i think some things dont interchange with the older klx engines? not positive tho .

Yer its one of the new klx engines!! It comes with electric start but im prob gonna not use elec and take it off!! Yer i know theres quite a few things that dont interchange, but bbr have a chart that tells u wat can fit in the new ones and wat cant so ive already got that figured out!

Well the lxr is just the frame,swinger and front end atm! Ill get some pics for ya all soon!!
Cracked the exhaust mount on subframe but got that all welded up nicely!

Just a bit of an update!

when taking the old sprocket off the lxr wheels to put the pmp sprocket on 2 of the bolts had snapped of in the thread:( bloody annooying! tried to get them out but they just didnt flinch! so i had to drill a clean hole through two of the and chuck a bolt with a nut on the end through! had to shave down one side of the nut a bit so it would slide behind! ( hopefully it keeps the sprocket from movin cause its pretty darn tight, if it doesnt hold i think it will be time for some new wheels! maybe with different hubs!)

The rear brake mount on the frame snapped of half of it, so i used a set of skateboard bearings, one each side of the brake with a few washers too fix it. And it turned out so much better than before, its so smooth with skate bearing and is nice and tight! perfect

Wanna get a new elka or fox rear shock.. hmmmm after ive got all the motor done ( so that will be a long time!! ) and some 85 forks cut down!

If my frame breaks or anything i will get a new lxr frame and do some major rewelding of everything, with some reinforcements on the linkage and other places, but most of all nicke thick welds!!! at least then it would be alot stronger frame and last without having problems like ive seen the stock frames do!!

The main aim is to just make it as reliable as possible!! make everything strong and bulletproof:) Have already changed most of the bolts to decent bolts:)

Saweet man!!!!

Nice engine dude, have you ordered the tb kit for it yet or are you planning to run her stock for a bit?

Thanks man:)
Yer i will be running it stock to start with until i can afford a tb kit, stroker and clutch:)

UPDATE
Bought a lot of new parts!!
Stock carb setup of tim jackson:) thanks tim!!
Electrical wiring of terry straubel:)!! Thanks terry
Red baron skid plate
two brothers racing kickstarter
bbr rev box
sik110s klx110 shifter
fly billet kill switch
and some other small parts!!!

Now just to wait for everything to come and then i will be able to put her back together!!

id be joining the top 2 engine mount adapters together so they cant act as a pivot and swing around..

are you running peg mount bolts too?

Hey yer these are the mounts from pitster pro, the motor is also bolted at the bottom! Yer i got bolts for the pegs!

bolted at the back too? seems he has different mounts every time he sells them.

Use 10mm bolts , if you arn't already . ya dont want it twisting like mine was .

Latest posts

Back