B-rad's Pitster pro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me i wouldn't no where to start . someone that knows what there doing could do it quite easy i would think .

Hardest thing is lining up the front sprocket to the rear one. you need a plate that sits under the engine , and re aligns the peg mount holes.

They charge $100 for the PP ones.

Do you have a link for the pp ones?

they completely copied the geico mounts with that new setup. not unusual for matified..

If you get it , make sure you chuck the bolts supplied out, and use 10mm bolts for the engine mounts .. (will probably have to drill the PP mounts a little).

Umm maybe!!!!!! They have the graphics still on them but the graphics werent put on very well but still look chill!!!!! How much would you pay?????

Yea that cool i want the graphix haha just pm me wat u want man plus postage to 2452 cheers

UPDATE
Got a brand new 2010 klx110 motor on the way (will have to use it stock for a while until i can afford to mod, oh well atleast it will be reliable:)
Got yz450 front/rear master cylinder!
Got pmp sprocket
Now i gotta save me pennies for a set of klx110 motor mounts, electrical, carb, shifter, kicker, skidplate!

Yer man thats the one!! Should be sent after xmas sometime

Haha yer i know! But i just want a 143 kit and manual clutch! I wanted to get a new one
And build it up over time!!

Latest posts

Back