Bad Shops.. The 3 Amigo's / Kamikazee Disposals!! I'm sick of it... lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Alright i'm sick of all this 3 Amigo talk if you have something bad to say about any shop post it here & here only or i 'll ban you but off :D

I'll start....

i hear the 3 Amigo's in Sa are really bad & sell low quailty bikes :p

its not a minibike place but cessnock motorcycle wreckers..........very very dodgy and liars too

Urban Thunder in Gympie QLD, dont bother with them, if they havnt heard of it them it dont exsist in thier books

the grochery store.. they dont sell bikes at all what cheap bastards

A place called motorcycle city in the city, they sell the 'hummer 250' fr like $2,790 and they sell all they're 'redback' 110's for over 2k each. they have a 3v engine but its rlly bad and has crap suspension and so on. you can get the motovert 110cc for much less!
Basically all wreckers are pretty dodgy, but they gotta make a living.

scoot around in adelaide.

My mate bought a genuine thumpstar like 3 years ago from them. The other day he went in and asked for a UNI for a 70cc thumpstar.

The guy behind the counter said "your thumpstar probably isn't genuine you know" eventhough my mate bought it from them hahahaha

$35 for a uni filter!

scoot around in adelaide.

My mate bought a genuine thumpstar like 3 years ago from them. The other day he went in and asked for a UNI for a 70cc thumpstar.

The guy behind the counter said "your thumpstar probably isn't genuine you know" eventhough my mate bought it from them hahahaha

$35 for a uni filter!

No way thats a good shop, my mate got his thumpys from there.

hmm yeh sidney err people sell items expensive to make profit so close your legs and grow up ... yeh i saw a bottle of oil in the Grochery store and filled up my bike to find out they sold me olive oil god i hate the damn Grochery store Cheap bastards

yeh i saw a bottle of oil in the Grochery store and filled up my bike to find out they sold me olive oil god i hate the damn Grochery store Cheap bastards

I dont think the store is the one with the problem here, it was the dickhead that didnt know what he was paying for. . . HA HA

who??
buys oil from a grocery store
and buys olive oil???

No way thats a good shop, my mate got his thumpys from there.

Totally agree,

Id make sure your facts are very straight Sidney before you start putting Scootaround on a "bad shop" list!!

He wont be impressed one little bit if he reads this!!!

also the dodgy bike place in murray bridge SA very dodgy bloke who runs that buissness fun to have him on tho....:0

Do you mean the big Jap bike shop or the crusty china one on the other side of the road?

Last edited:
everyone crys about the dodgy shops out there, but most ppl keep going back... why? your all paying for the guys beemer in the back car park. most are only out for a fast sale tell you anything then when something goes wrong they have no parts or they have changed the model and nothing fits, and they wonder why we tire kick....

always complaning

we all know there are alot of crap bike shops out there especially when it comes to china bikes, we cant all afford a named brand, so fast to judge the crap ones, but why dont we mention the good shops?... because in here most senior members will say we are " self advertising " or some crap. call me old fashoned but if someone looks after me i think they deserve a mention. i was happy with what i bought and i was bagged for saying anything about where i got it from. we cant all drive a benz some of us have no choice but to drive a 2nd hand commodore......give the good guys a mention i reckon

Theres nothing wrong with giving the good guys a mention on here but the mods have to be a bit watchful as theres been a few members starting threads that are nothing more than a free plug for there own shops.Like it or not advertising pays for this site and if the sponsers go so does this site. I read your thread and they just checking you out to make sure its not someone plugging there own shop. Am I right mods????

Theres nothing wrong with giving the good guys a mention on here but the mods have to be a bit watchful as theres been a few members starting threads that are nothing more than a free plug for there own shops.Like it or not advertising pays for this site and if the sponsers go so does this site. I read your thread and they just checking you out to make sure its not someone plugging there own shop. Am I right mods????

Spot on champ ,we get crew coming in doin all sorts of dodgy stuff some will remember manofactorer or whatever his name was that was baggin tj's wreck/vertsnap as he tried to sell pitpro's :rolleyes:

so yeah our ears prick up when crew come on pluggin shops and there is a line we have to draw when it starts lookin like advertising to us .... after all as someone pointed out it's the sponsors that pay to advertise here end of story....but as a result their products are subjected to scrutiny that the other guy doesn't have ...just because joe bloggs comes on sayin this or that is cool we really can't give that the same weight as someone like MSO who have hundreds of crew on here that ride their bikes and have been for years and they have developed , tested and raced with crew in here .....this level of involvement goes waaay past what you're average dealer and as such they deserve the props they get in here and someone with nothing to do with us doesn't.:cool:

My 2 cents

Latest posts

Back