Bad Shops.. The 3 Amigo's / Kamikazee Disposals!! I'm sick of it... lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
three amigos are shit went in to have a sus a while ago actually, and there was someone there complaiing to the old chick that works there... the old bitch turned around and said "the bike broke, not my problem"

stupid bitch

stay away from there

three amigos were alright when they forst started, cept the guys themselves just didnt look right haha
but yes i agree now they have gone way down hill

they suck soo much this is the first time iv even herd of them!! lol.

ha haha the 3 bendeccos.

these shonksters still going? unbelieveable.

you thought their shitty bikes were overpriced, wait until you go in for some spares.

lol they wanted $120 for a pair of brake discs.

i pulled out a 20 note and said yep, ill grab em.
dud behind counter goes nah mate, they're 120 a pair.
i laughed and spilt iced coffee thru my nose, turned 180 degrees and walked out giggling.
couldnt believe it.

here they were selling $600 bikes, (cheap, but prolly unreliable crap, but still cheap) yet they could justify $120 for a pair of discs, no calipers, no pads/lines or levers. Just the discs. A thirtd of the cost of a bike.

Might go back in there another day, take the camera phone and share a laugh with all you guys.

Last edited:
yea there still up and running...unfortunately...i rang up trying to hunt down a pair of wheels they wanted 120 for a back wheel non disc i need drum...kamikazee = FTL dassa motorsports = FTW! 60 bucks for a brand new wheel...and yea the guys there look pree dero

haha seems they have changed ownership or trying to give themselves a fresh start...

try going to their home page and see where it takes you...
Remote Control Cars, Helicopters, Boats, Air Planes, Parts & Accessories, Bicycles, Quads & Buggies, Off Road Bikes, Camping Gear, Cool Stuff | Kamikazee Disposals
anyone confirm they have the same address or contact details?

haha, click "cool stuff" and it comes up knives??? hahahaa..

and are those rc buggies free?? someone should say they will get one for $0.00 and just pay for postage and if they don't let you have it tell them its false advertising and ****..

brook outdoors in muswellbrook dnt no any thing bout bikes takes weeks or months to order some thing in and most of the time its the wrong thing

haha three amigos..had my first pitty wich i got from there..two weeks later the rear shock shot through the seat

CAUTION.
3 amigos now trade under the name kamikazee disposals
situated just off of main north rd in para hills west
all yall in sa consider this a heads up
diffrnt name same dross

Their new name really does suit them if you think about it. . . Kamikazee Disposals

exept kamikazee pilots were legit japs
n these bastards sell chinese gear

took my genuine pit pro (bought from east 50s) to kamikaze disposals today for emergency repairs as i didn't know how to fix the problem (carby issue), paid the mechanic working cash to get it done quickly i was out of their in 5 minutes, the owner comes out tells me to **** off never come back gets in my face and tries to tell me that im going to be charged with theft (of his time apparently).

dodgy business, dodgy owner, only way you can get service is to do a cash job with the mechanics ;)

yeha there kamikazee disposals now, its feral there, i went there for a luagh the other week and pretended i knew nothing and to listen to them talk **** it was hilarious, i dont trust them, there dodgey and there giving the mini bike industry etc a very bad name over here in SA

took my genuine pit pro (bought from east 50s) to kamikaze disposals today for emergency repairs as i didn't know how to fix the problem (carby issue), paid the mechanic working cash to get it done quickly i was out of their in 5 minutes, the owner comes out tells me to **** off never come back gets in my face and tries to tell me that im going to be charged with theft (of his time apparently).

dodgy business, dodgy owner, only way you can get service is to do a cash job with the mechanics ;)

Cash jobs are normally done after hours ... Id be pissed with you as well if I was a owner of a business and the mechanic would get a written warning for sure minimum

Cash jobs are normally done after hours ... Id be pissed with you as well if I was a owner of a business and the mechanic would get a written warning for sure minimum

if the mechanic was legit he would just put it through the till afterwards.

Latest posts

Back