Barnzeys Lxr build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pull my filter off and plug it when i wash it, not worth water getting in there

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

qyqyrapy.jpg
u6ypemyn.jpg
e2yvenes.jpg

its been a while since ive posted iace done a few little things such as dress up kit filter ignition cover new tyres asv levers and chain etc. got some more things coming soon.
im taking it away this weekend on a shooting/ riding trip so ill get some footage to post up...

Where did you get the ASV's for it?

Genuine of China's?

Looks good man.

just chinas mate, i have genuines on my 450 and theres not alot of difference looks wise or feeling. plus the way i ride who knows how long they will last haha.

does anyone know that mob that does seat covers and how long.they take to get done?

Mario at Topline uphostery, around a week turn around posted $110

cheers brendo ill get it ordered thos week! hed have the sizes for.the cover yeah?

No worries mate, yeah he has the lxr seat template you should be fine.

sweet thanks mate.
Im real keen on getting an exhaust system for my bike but struglling to.find any. spoke to the bloke at dhz and they dont do the pcs anymore if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks mate ill have to contact them so will the klx style fit the lxrs motor?

I'm pretty sure that the Z160HO motor is a KLX port, and the V2 head is a CRF, but I could have them around the wrong around. I'm sure someone will be able to elaborate :)

Should be able to pick up a PC or Yoshi pipe in AUS still mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back