BB guns/airsoft

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha i had 1 of them spud guns lmao good times. got a dunny roll and fill it with dirt taped it up and it shot rite through my shed hahahaah theirs a nice pice of bord covering up that hole ha ha ha

hahaha i had 1 of them spud guns lmao good times. got a dunny roll and fill it with dirt taped it up and it shot rite through my shed hahahaah theirs a nice pice of bord covering up that hole ha ha ha

hahaha sweet never thought of dunny roll.....they are the greatest ay

anything that fires a projectile is classified as an ILLEGAL weapon, be it a slug gun, .22 or a spud gun. As kids we could purchase small spud guns, that you would push into a potato and it would cut a small bit of spud(about the size of a slug) and fire it maybe 10 meters... was good fun.. when we were 8..

but if you REALLY believe you need a gun or slingshot do it the right way. Go down your local shooting range and sign up, get your shooters license, from there you can LEGALLY shoot, LEGALLY have and transport your weapons, and not risk getting your face on border security.

Reading thru the rules, MR.com does not condone illegal activity and in all, i SHOULD put a week ban and report each member who has contriubted information regarding the purchase of illegal or restricted weapons. (its one step behind terrorism when you think about it.) I will let it go FOR NOW, but anyone seen posting whereabouts or encouraging members to do things that are not legal within the AUSTRALIAN community, WILL be dealt with accordingly.

Sp33d.

If you dont like it.. LEAVE.

well yes i do see that as fair but everyone is encouraing each otehr to tide on the roads now thast illegal but if you really did ban everyone single person encouraing illegal things i dont think anybody would be left on this forum just about everyone has ridden on the road once im sure you have too

hey i just want to know if you have said anything like this on the thread about the guy annoying the neighbour when he was riding ILLEGALY. That is also illegal so i think if your gonna bust this thread you should also have sommething else to say in that thread

anything that fires a projectile is classified as an ILLEGAL weapon, be it a slug gun, .22 or a spud gun. As kids we could purchase small spud guns, that you would push into a potato and it would cut a small bit of spud(about the size of a slug) and fire it maybe 10 meters... was good fun.. when we were 8..

but if you REALLY believe you need a gun or slingshot do it the right way. Go down your local shooting range and sign up, get your shooters license, from there you can LEGALLY shoot, LEGALLY have and transport your weapons, and not risk getting your face on border security.

Reading thru the rules, MR.com does not condone illegal activity and in all, i SHOULD put a week ban and report each member who has contriubted information regarding the purchase of illegal or restricted weapons. (its one step behind terrorism when you think about it.) I will let it go FOR NOW, but anyone seen posting whereabouts or encouraging members to do things that are not legal within the AUSTRALIAN community, WILL be dealt with accordingly.

Sp33d.

If you dont like it.. LEAVE.

get a life man hahahaha anyway guys we better stop talking about this shit cause some people would like us to talk about how fun it is to play chess oyeha

DDR& pbkid: iv said my piece on riding on private property, council land, riding on the road, etc etc.
Never once while I owned my pitbike, did I ever ride it on the road or on property that was within close proximity to houses or within earshot of people to complain. Common sense should tell you this. If you want my thoughts on it search for it, but 90% of the members know how I feel about illegal riding.

bananasboy: mate grow up. seriously. consider who looks over these forums, it wouldnt take much for a kid or over protective parent to jump on look around, find a thread relating to the dealing of firearms(and YES, it IS looked at like that) and the site would be shut down. ITS ILLEGAL, LIKE IT OR NOT.

I gave the options for what to do if you REALLY want to fire a gun, follow them, or keep the comments to yourself.

Should any issues arise from this thread(16year ol goes crazy with air rifle etc) the respective authorities WILL be contacted and posts/isp's etc provided to assist in anyway possible.

sp33d.

FWIW:Miniriders.com.au : Aussie Mini Bike Forum - Announcements in Forum : Announcements and Advertising Rates

Last edited:
good on you fools

this bulls*** doesnt help this site at all

why people bother talking about guns on a minibike site has me beat go to a gun forum if you want info

good on you fools

this bulls*** doesnt help this site at all

why people bother talking about guns on a minibike site has me beat go to a gun forum if you want info

ah mate that y its under general chat not mini bike?? man u need to harden the F*** up we are just a few blokes talking you dont need to get your little pink G BANGER in a knot look y dont u go treat your self and go get your nails done and your hair ill pay???:)
bahahaha

ah mate that y its under general chat not mini bike?? man u need to harden the F*** up we are just a few blokes talking you dont need to get your little pink G BANGER in a knot look y dont u go treat your self and go get your nails done and your hair ill pay???:)
bahahaha

hey champ, might want to settle down on the comeback posting. it makes you look pathetic. while I do agree in free speach, if you MUST discuss things that are illegal, looked down upon by law obiding community members, then do it out of the public eye. Send a PM, send an email, hell go sink pi$$ at the pub and talk all the shit you want to. Just dont do it here. General Chat or not. It wont be tollerated and I and im sure other Mods and the Owner will agree that enforcing the rules, will in no way lead to the forum disapearing or member numbers dropping. go back to MY original post and READ the link that is in it.. If you still feel things are unjustified, then PM me and discuss it further.

Otherwise.. Pull ya head in...

Sp33d.

hello im sorry if i have upset any1 with what i have posted i didnt mean any thing by it the wife left me the other day and things have been abit hard hope u all can understand and yeha thanks

a good forum is somewhere u can discuss with other people to get opinions on things,
fullsp33d has a right to an opinion and being a mod he needs to keep the forums clean, i believe you should put a disclaimer on this section showing how miniriders has no connection with what is discussed etc (like silwa, antilag etc)

airsoft guns are awesome but illegal here.... but where theres a will theres a way, gun liscence isnt hard to get.... and min age here is 16 i believe

although i dont think its accurate to compare conversation about BB guns to terrorism... thats rediculous

you can get the sling shot from a sport and leisure store in adelaide. and you can get a 7 cal slug gun from there as well. my uncle got me them for me. and ive been in the shop. its pretty sick

that shop is in victor harbor i got one of those sling shots to but duno bout the 7 cal slug
when did he get the slug

Latest posts

Back