bbr frame and orion?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keaton18

Reaction score
hey could i drop an orion engine in a bbr frame or would it not rely be worth it?

mate if it'll fit, do it. just cause the orion engine doesnt have "lifan" or "GPX" or "HONDA" stamped on it, doesnt mean you cant make a nice bike out of it. Yes, the BBR frame will set you back a bit $$$ wise, but who cares. if you wanna build it, enjoy it.
I built a custom 140 from the ground up. Cost me over three grand to do it, when i could have bought a similar bike for maybe half the price... still totally worth it. :D
The orion motor will respond to the same mods any other motor will. might not get the outright HP, but you will still improve it.
Go nuts i say.

Hahaha if you were Rich?!

A REAL BBR Frame would EASILY cost more then your Orion...sorry to say so I dont think it would be worth it.

Just my Opinion

Hahaha if you were Rich?!

A REAL BBR Frame would EASILY cost more then your Orion...sorry to say so I dont think it would be worth it.

Just my Opinion

yer that's pretty much what I would have said but hey if you have that type of money go for it!!

Are you referring to a genuine BBR frame or just a copy? Either way the motor will fit and the motor will most likely be a Ducar or Lifan anyway.

Yes that's what I was just about to say I_THUMP ^^^^^^ He's most likely talking about an ebay twin spar copy ... His current engine will fit a twin spar BETTER than any start in gear engine unless he gets one with a hydraulic clutch built into the clutch cover ...

A REAL BBR frame will set you back a packet ... ALL of the above prices are in USD ... now add shipping from the US and his butt will clamp shut tighter than a vice with Arnold Schwarzenegger swinging off the handle ...

i was gona buy it from a buddy thats stressing for cash for dirt cheep and its genuine just doesnt need his bike and said he will part it out for hella cheap

Latest posts

Back