beerwuh pineforest Fun ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its looking good for us. my bro is hell keen on going. ill be asking my mates tomorrow if they wont to go.

Last edited:
Duno if i can make it guys, Crazee will be 7month pregnant then and its prob not a good idea to be leaving her standing around while im riding and she wont have anything to do if she stays home

^^^^

cant your missus stay home that day,wont be any diff then she at home while your at work or wateva???

Im assuming this ride will be on a weekend, so she'll only get to see me one full day, we will probily have moved town by then and im not the sort of bloke who will just leave the missus at home to do my own thing

Crazee just told me i gota come aslong as we can organise a way for her to get to hospital on the off chance... So its just a case of geting the bike ready and the cash to make it:D

theres a hospital 25 mins away in the off chance ill show ya where to go :D

Sweet i hope you do come custom. and Grats on the baby ^^

yeh this sounds like it will be a Very good Fun ride can wait to see you all there.

Its looking good hopfully more then 20 people should be showing up, and snitchy said he is coming too W00T!

at the back of the cemitary there is a big open area with a sort of x country circut. In the forest around the area there is many interesting trails ranging from easy flowing tracks to some very dificult ones and some with creek crossings. There is one track called the 'wax track' it's insanely slipery and very very dificult.

saber

Latest posts

Back