beerwuh pineforest Fun ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh so well be going easy at start cruising around getting the feel for the tracks then well move on to harder tracks when everyone is good and ready.

Oh and please make sure your bike's are working 100% befor the fun ride or well have to many drama's on the day.

It'll be alright, i'll be bringing tools if i come but would prefer not to be fixing bikes all day again lol

lol soz about that custom this time ill pump my tyre's up to what there suppost to be at so we dont get another drama

Although ducar it was ur back wheel that cuased alot of fuss too XD

hmm might have to send jono and snitchy a pm to see if theyre interested

i also got another rear wheel today for my dirt setup
just gotta get a new tyre and tube and ill be set
will be getting that probably tomoro and have it ready for this sunday
we are going to hit the trails befor u ladies come up

Me, Dad and Hayden HOPE to be their:confused: (subject to ratification). I am gunna contest a few rounds of the Queensland enduro series this year (on my big bike) and I am not sure if there is one on around that date. But it sounds like a great fun day, I love the trails around there ( on pit bikes or trail bikes) I know one thing is for sure, its dam wet at the moment out there. Dad and I went through that area on Sunday arvo on our ktm's and Dad almost drowned his in a washout which had been deepend by 4x4's (ya can't tell which water holes are the deep one's, its like playing Russen rulet, hehehehe.) infact we came across 2 4x4's stuck down to the axel's, hahahahaha. Hopefully things will have dryed out by then (fingers crossed) Hey Snitchy, you coming?:D

yeah jono we will be out every sunday up until the ride cheking out the cond
if u see me (bikes pretty obvious (will be running dirt tyres instead of tard))
stop us so we can have a chat

Me, Dad and Hayden HOPE to be their:confused: (subject to ratification). I am gunna contest a few rounds of the Queensland enduro series this year (on my big bike) and I am not sure if there is one on around that date. But it sounds like a great fun day, I love the trails around there ( on pit bikes or trail bikes) I know one thing is for sure, its dam wet at the moment out there. Dad and I went through that area on Sunday arvo on our ktm's and Dad almost drowned his in a washout which had been deepend by 4x4's (ya can't tell which water holes are the deep one's, its like playing Russen rulet, hehehehe.) infact we came across 2 4x4's stuck down to the axel's, hahahahaha. Hopefully things will have dryed out by then (fingers crossed) Hey Snitchy, you coming?:D

Great to hear you wanna come jono and good luck with the enduro.

And the the 13th of april is great time for the fun ride cuase its a lucky week then as my bday is on the 19th of april ^^

Snitchy better come last time he didnt show i balled my eyes out and crashed a million times..

Great to hear you wanna come jono and good luck with the enduro.

And the the 13th of april is great time for the fun ride cuase its a lucky week then as my bday is on the 19th of april ^^

Snitchy better come last time he didnt show i balled my eyes out and crashed a million times..
dont blame ur sulking for ur bad rideing skills
nah j/k lol

Jeez lol u cant blame me the bike i had was too small.. and yeh a lil un fit was to be blammed too..

dude your bike was the same size as mine and im a hell of alot taller than you:p

Well doesnt realy matter since im like a inch taller then u.. still same size legs ... lol and ur zed was a rocket. my bike was a Crashed up burnt bike to start with no more rubbish the a bum's crap XD

U are only like 10 killo's heavier then us and you had a pimped out bike no wonder u beat us XD

my bike was stock apart from the jialing motor(wich was slow)
wait till u see it now

Latest posts

Back