beerwuh pineforest Fun ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude 1 question, how can he call you when he has absolutely no idea of your name let alone your number so he cant even look it up in the white pages!

Pittin XD has it accurd to you i pmed him my number for privacy? ^^

hey guys i am interested in your beerwah ride when ever your doing it again i ride roys road alot and have just found this forum hope to ride with you guys sometime!

hey guys i am interested in your beerwah ride when ever your doing it again i ride roys road alot and have just found this forum hope to ride with you guys sometime!
lol its on the 13th of april this year
do u have a brother called mark?

sounds good to me i and my brother (paul) shall be there

Good to hear mate, But i want everyone that is coming to be On there best behavior. or any1 Doing anything stupid will be Torn up by my Big lecture about ruining peoples fun ^^

Oh unless its somthing sensible thats stupid im all cool with it.

Good to hear mate, But i want everyone that is coming to be On there best behavior. or any1 Doing anything stupid will be Torn up by my Big lecture about ruining peoples fun ^^

Oh unless its somthing sensible thats stupid im all cool with it.

lol i do what i want know 1 controls me :)

MM mabey im thinking about it but i sure wont be Busting in front id rather sit back with the pack of minis and chill but i still want another pitty so i might go with 1 instead..

And im Not gonna control anyone i just dont want anyone getting hurt. Resposibility comes first.

If im there im there, at this point i realy cant plan ahead.. sorry guys

Hey slide ill give ya a call on ya home phone in about a week or 2 to get the directions and stuff like that and ill be on my best behaviour lol ill probably stay with the pack 2

thnks cya there mate nd ill tlk 2 ya on the phone soon 2

Nevermind. Fun ride will Remain at Roy's road.

It is still on.

Still atleast 20+ people Say there gonna show Should be good.

Last edited:
Although I'm extreemly new to the site and relatively new to riding.. I'd love to come, I've only got the issue of getting there.
My car has recently been taken out of the equation, I'll ask my best mate and see if he can get his brother to lend him one his many pitbikes and see if it's possible to bring his ute up.

Sounds awesome though.

Just 1 thing slide, if reece is out yout stuffed you dont have any idea of the area

yeh were a Big family we just gotta have our asprin and were happy ^^

well fellas well see how it goes but the ride is looking good.

Alright Fella's due to unseen Event's i have to move the Fun ride a few weeks later.

Either it can be on The 27th of April or on the 4th of May

i will need as many of you to put in witch day you think is better and well go with the day that has more people Agreed too.

Thank you

And sorry.

Have a good day.

Latest posts

Back