Best mini bike for fun

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is no way a nitrous will do anywhere near that speed with the factory sprockets. Maybe 60kmh if you are ringing its neck... which I dont recommend!
Lets face it.. if you are looking for speed, you are probably looking at the wrong calibre of bike! ha ha...

And i think im just gonna get a new dhz dpro 140 for $1100

Make sure it's a yx140, from my experience they cop more abuse, Lifan 140s are tough but severe thrashing sometimes results in cracked casings and destroyed bearings.

the original poster has asked this question a number of time in various threads and has been answered in great detail a number of times, why ask again?

my pitpro 150cc lifan which is 3 years old beats my mates 1 year old 160cc yx atomik nitrous my pitpro is heavyer than his bike and im also heavyer than him his been riding bikes for 10 years me for a year you work it out...

edit: They easyly go over 60kmph lol our bikes both beat a 98 model kx60...

my pitpro 150cc lifan which is 3 years old beats my mates 1 year old 160cc yx atomik nitrous my pitpro is heavyer than his bike and im also heavyer than him his been riding bikes for 10 years me for a year you work it out...

edit: They easyly go over 60kmph lol our bikes both beat a 98 model kx60...

There is obviously something wrong with that yx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

best fun bike ever made....

honda-crf-50.jpg

If you want speed you need more than a grand.
There's a lot more factors then just how fast the bike is. For example
Rubbish suspension + fast engine is fast in a straight line but handles like crap = not a very fast bike around a track.
Good suspension + standard 160 = will handle alot better making it go around the track easier and faster.
Have both and good tyres, you have a perfect bike
I had to put a stock head and barrel and pe28 Carby on my Lxr after it been a TB v2 head and 184cc barrel and keihin pwk. Don't like it as much as it feels to slow but it's still pretty quick just has half the revs and power I'm used to so it's flat out around my track.
Get a bike you can not quite use all the power.
If you want a really fast bike go buy a maico 700cc 2 stroke or Honda cr500

Im not looking for a fast bike om looking for a fun mess around bike that i can customize and do donuts and drift with

just look around man, it will take you a while to find one
and where do you plan to use this bike to do donuts and drifts?
private property I hope

Latest posts

Back