Best plastics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hallzee

Reaction score
where is the best place to get new plastics from??
need crf50 style for a 07 motovert expert.

i really like the monster energy ones they would sort of go with the green and black colour scheme of the bike.

i know they are all over ebay but does anyone know what the quality is like?
and screw buying the replacement ones off motovert.. way too expensive.

if anyone sees some cool monster ones let me know!
or even metal mulisha

:)

They are not all the same, there about three different qualities from china, the difference is in the plastic material and fit. Its hard to tell when you buy over the net but if you go to a store bend one slightly, if it turns white straight away dont go near them, fitment is another issue too with the cheapies.

DHZ sells ones that are pretty quality from what I have seen

Go either the Fox or one industries sticker kit they look the best. The Redbull ones look like they have been created with paint. :)

yeh but imagine that with motoverts green fuel cap levers hubs and whatever other components that are green on my bike.
yeh that redbull one is wack.

i have a motovert in red and black and i got SoBe one ind ones for it and they still on the bike after a year but there starting to pell away now

if you want quality get one ind,factory FX,ringmaster (the same brand that make the motovert's) or magik sc kustoms (makes custom ones and alos make kits for the pitster pros)

One Industries Online Store, Bike Cosmetics, One iD Custom Graphics, Racewear, Guys, Girls Apparel, Helmets, Accessories, and More...
http://www.ringmasterimages.com.au/
Magik Kustoms - Motocross Graphics and Dirt Bike Accessories
Welcome to the Factory FX
can't think of the others atm

but one industries and factory effex pretty good monster kits

yeh there monster ones are bangin. def the best ones i have seen so far, my pockets arnt that deep tho, maybe ill go the dreaded ebay for some. im probably going to drop my bike and snap them in a month or 2 anyway.

Latest posts

Back