best tasting energy drink

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best tasting energy drink

• NOS

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • V

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Mother

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Redbull

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Smedi

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Red Eye all flavors rule the roost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
ok well seems there's a little debate goin on in the MONSTER ENERGY drink thread i thought i would end the debate with a poll :D

I may have missed a few but that was all i could think of off the top of my head.......

Last edited:
i love mother, but i hate the aftertaste.

rockstar tastes too much like medacine for my liking, although when i was in america i practically lived off the stuff. ive only had it once in australia and that is what im basing my decision off.

i love NOS, the grape is awesome

samedi is crap.

i much prefer red bull over v

havnt tried red eye.

those are my opinions :)

I need to try Monster! I love Mother, much more then redbull, that tastes like crap. V is really sweet, I found...

So its Mother for me, at least until I see what Monster tastes like.

it's not the taste for me, they are all pretty bad.... it's the one that gets ya crankin the most lol

Jim Beam bahhhhhhh lolly water

JACK DANIELS ON ICE PLZ MR BARTENDER

yip yip
i'll take 2 of all the above^^^^^^

love me booka straight up or with lemon squash turns blue tastes awesome

red eye is the original and the best
then rockstar

there a cola drink called mr d it gives ya the best kick but you can only get it in the goulburn valley i.e shep but it's got like 1 cup of sugar to the litle or something ridiculous great with bourbon and vodka

gotta admit i like samedi it actually tastes different from the others with this sik coke taste through it

red devil also give ya a good kick up the arse, and that was from a small 300ml can. Apparently there is a new 1L can out with a screw top lid.......

im wit snitchy on this a nice jds on the rocks is always good. try jds an rockstar it tastes sick i drink it all the time wen we go riding.

the yellow monster is the best mixer ever, goes perfect with goon (I drink goon live with it). But on the scale of taste by themselves Ide have to go mother I think it tastes like redbull but better haha.

Ive only had RedBull, Rockstar, and the other day bought myself the Original Monster.

Haha, gotta Admit I actually like the Monster's...still gotta get a can of the Juiced one.

So out of the 3 Ive had...I like MONSTER :)

Latest posts

Back