best value bike on the market

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sus1 and sence ... hahaha ... those words dont get used too often in the same sentence

Derek costella would destory anything other than his bbr bikes.
I would consider buying a pimpit if I was in the market for an import , they seem like really good value but that said it would be even harder to pass up on mso's service , I cant even begin to comprehend the mso's level of customer service. I have so many testements about how good they where too me.
I wouldn't deny the pitpro 150xr as a very good value bike , I would take one of those too if I was in the market for a china again. I think pimpit need to change the name of their bikes though , they are top bikes but 'Gunslinger' sounds so damn cheesy , Pimpit I reckon need to make their machines stand out a bit more. Mybe a new colour scheme like white plastics , red graphics , red billet bits with red hubs and silver rims.

TRUE THAT UNIT

Costella is a freak .... I hear he can blow a rear shock just lookin at it :D

He might be a bit expensive to get out here though I think he's busy in States last I heard :D lol

As usual dready and unit are both spot on with there replies so in the end untill these bikes can be tested against the MSO SR side by side the debate will go on so only time will tell.

As for Achmed being unbanned lets just say he is out on bail so that means 1 wrong move and he is gone!

Im a suicide bomber ... I cant help myself
"achmed takes sus1 hostage and pulls the pin"
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

Im a suicide bomber ... I cant help myself
"achmed takes sus1 hostage and pulls the pin"
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

Hahahha funniest call i've heard a person with "tellectual disability" say..

does anyone know what style (or bend) the pro tapers on the pimpit bike were?

there not pro tapers on them as stock

the same bars are on the fmr bikes but they are higher than the pastrana bend on my bike

hey coolie whats needed to put thoise bars on my klx style?

new clamps? form where?

nothing, the pimpit is using normal bar clamps... they mount like any norm bars, just a matter of finding me some

if you have the crossbar type bars wouldn't you need new clamps for the fat bars?

umm you need to have oversized adaptors to suit fat bars otherwise they will not fit into the 7/8 clamps. No fatbar will mount into standard pitbike clamps , they will only work with adaptors or if the clamps are made to fit the contour bar
not sure whether the pimpit's clamps are oversized or somehow the bars taper to 7/8 where they mount too the clamps but I'd throw the stock pimpit bars away in the bin before I rode the bike. I would not trust chinese fat bars , even the cheaper fatbars from the store are shit.

They fat all the way through, aswell as being thicker walled. No need to chuck em away.

they the same fat bars that come on the american pitster pro's

so if i get fat clamps to suit i can fit the gold pro taper contour bars??

Last edited:
bars.jpg

Heres a closer look at the bars. Note the thickness of these babies. They also have a nurled end to prevent grip slippage.

The bars are a machined alloy that tapers from fatbar in the centre to normal size at the ends. The wall thickness at the end is huge, imagine how thick they are in the fat section.

Latest posts

Back