best value bike on the market

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, thats personal preference .... as compared to evidentual supported logic.
But yea, whatever floats your boat.

hey dreadful ... the rider had a small part in that result I suspect.

I think that engineering standards in china and taiwan leave a lot to be desired in general. But some companies more than others.

I think the Braaap boys featured on the podeum there aswell ???

got a question for ya adam

why dont you support the braap boys they do heaps for you guys down there
do you ride with em race with em

i know i would be apart from the whole pink thing

well, I do actually. Im a member of the braaap club.
I built their club site, and just finished working on their new website.
Braaap - Welcome

Only problem I have is they don't do a Midsize bike. And pink isnt really my colour ...

I would have to say, Braaap is the most dedicated Pitbike retailer in Australia.
They have built several tracks at their own expence, but the tracks are open to everyone.

Brad, the owner, is one of the top riders in the country.

good to see

and i'm actually looking at planning a road trip so a bit of riding and fishing i'll be in touch

the tracks have come up sic as so far

i doubt your ebay service will and customer car will not be anywhere near MSO's standards...

and i highly doubt pimpt pit bikes are not backed if there is a failiar

2nd at the sx 2nd at moto mayhem (different rider) then 1st Shuies.

It's not a flash in the pan ....MSO's are a competetive bike at a very competetive price.....and it's showing on the track ...find me a cheaper bike that has won a major race ..... no contest.

But it's the aftersales service and dedication to seeing there customers happy that seals the deal for me ....

Oh yeah they are an AUSSIE company

haha here we go again.

I'm sitting a bit in the middle here as I have dealt with both Dan at Pimpit and Ken & Linda at MSO. Had good dealings with both.

The pimpit bikes are cheaper then the mso's yes, but not just in price, components also. For someone that wants better then say a Pitpro 140XR but can't afford a MSO 140SR then they may be ideal. Don't be fooled tho, the Pimpit are not in the same league as the MSO's.

Very poor rear shock selection on the 150 Gunslinger, well for most of us that either weight a little or want to jump them. The 800lb shock won't be up to the job, so add another $150-$200 to purchase price for a properly suited shock. Exhaust while still nice is not the same quality as the MSO one (I researched a while ago and ended up with a MSO one for the little bit extra money) and thats just at a quick glance. Not saying the pimpits aren't good but they are simply a bike built to fit a price section in the market.

Probably better if you take your head out of your ass and take a closer look.

Show me where the PIMPIT uses cheaper components.
The rear shock is listed on the gunslinger at 800lbs, but on the gangster its actually 1000lbs. (no big deal, and no need to fork out 150 - 200 bux, just ask to have the shock swapped to the 1000lbs)
The exhaust is exactly the same.
What next, your going to tell me the plastics are better, the mso has nicer valve caps ???

I notice the MSO has a single piston front brake, the PIMPIT is dual.
PIMPIT runs larger discs front and rear.
MSO is a 140, PIMPIT is a 150
PIMPIT runs the up market 3 piece swingarm

PIMPIT are not built to fit a place in the market, the componentry has been very carefully selected and is amongst the best available from china.

You really need to stop shooting from the hip and get your facts straight.
Im not saying MSO aren't a great bike, just don't go putting PIMPIT into an inferior category because its not.
Just because a product has a higher price tag doesn't mean its better.

Last edited:
PIMPIT Industries is Australian owned and has outstanding backup if anything goes wrong.
They are also backed by one of Chinas biggest and well respected manufacturers.

Mate your starting to sound like you work for them and are trying to boost sales/advertise

Mate your starting to sound like you work for them and are trying to boost sales/advertise

Yeah he's their webmaster ...he built the website ...so yeah I guess he does work for em AND YES THE THREAD DOES APPEAR TO BE A THINLY VEILED GRAB FOR SALES . :rolleyes:

FIRSTLY
As for pullin my head out of my arse ??? I suggest you pull your head in a bit there champ .

I was offering my opinion ....which I'm entitled to do :rolleyes:

Value is a subjective thing mate some people wanna race some just wanna screw round in the yard .... but like I said I haven't seen one podium anywhere ...not havin a dig that's just the news mate

So to someone who wants to race a company like MSO that actually have a race team and a bike that's competetive ???

Well they might just be better value than someone who has nothing to do with racing at all don't ya think.

Again my OPINION ...try n live with it :cool:

I bought a PIMPIT Gangster, Im rapped with it, and Im sick of people saying PIMPIT is a second rate bike. Im just making a statement, and sticking up for my bike.

Dan from PIMPIT is a great blowke ... but no, im not on comission.

You dickhead Dreadfull, I was talking to Masterspoon about pulling his head out of his ass.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back