Big bike??? WTF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
Im just wondering why a CR125, CRF250 or a KTM450 and all other similar bikes are refered to as "Big bikes" coz I consider them to be normal bikes. If pit bikes and 80cc bikes ect are refered to as 'minibikes' or 'midsize bikes' and a 250 ect is a 'big bike' then what is considered a 'normal' size bike?

lol strange way of thinkin bout things
i think ppl just say it cas its bigger than a mini
befor minis became popular, bikes were bikes and were just called by watever cc they were

Strange way of looking at things... yeah maybe and I know what u mean duds but I was just being a bit fussy about the wording people use.

Tired + Bored + Beer = strange way of thinking LOL

Im just wondering why a CR125, CRF250 or a KTM450 and all other similar bikes are refered to as "Big bikes" coz I consider them to be normal bikes. If pit bikes and 80cc bikes ect are refered to as 'minibikes' or 'midsize bikes' and a 250 ect is a 'big bike' then what is considered a 'normal' size bike?

You have may too much time on your hands, what a gay thread.

Guys with mini's call them their big bikes , people without mini's do not call them their big bike but their bike ( indicating normal size). Its a comparison in size to their mini. Get some more piss into you and it will all start making sense

It all depends on your physical size ... ie a midget might consider a mid sized pitty to be a "BIG" bike ......... :p

^^^^haha true like wee man for instance(imagine him riding around the streets on a pitbike in his panda suit "funny"):D

Latest posts

Back