Big trouble in little chonda

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHONDA

Reaction score
I'm having trouble's making my mind up as witch bike i should get.

Let me know what you guys think i wanta race yet still have fun at the same time.

Here one's i have been thinking about!!!! Was thinking more to a stocka or 88 :banana:
But i do like the look of the "crf70" But :cursing::cursing: cant make up my mind.
So just wanta find out what most guys are riding these dayz..

1. Dhz 160 "crf70" with elka rear shock in it..

2. LXR with elka

3. Honda crf 50 with mods (forks springs, rear shock, frame).

4. Honda crf 88 full mod.

Im gonna say DHZ crf70 just because I love the way the bike sits and the ergo's are awesome ith a long wheel base. Plus chuck an elka, oko, tapers and uve got a sweet bike for some good coin.

just my 2 cents

Good luck mate,
Carlton

I'd personally go with and lxr or a psto .

i would go either 2, 3 or 4

the advantages of a lxr is you can most places a big bike can

advantages of a crf50 stocker is there mad fun and it takes sill to ride one quick same with an 88

it all depends what you want to do with it, but im starting to think a done up CRF88 is the ultimate mini

mmmm yeah i'd go with the dhz or the 88

people make some unberlievable 88s these days
i'd go the 88 hehe :D

Im hearing 88 :)

lxr is out i dont like the look.. psto i seen one at motobike city in brisvegas NOT really keen!!

i wanta race, But still want have fun on other wkend im not racing..

Mayb two bike, "crf70" chonda, 88 mod or limo.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

if ya thinking about racing then id go a stocker or 88.

the more we all stand around and think about doing this the quicker time is passing for races to end, and trust me going by the little interest in racing these days its nearly goneski...

one other thing to remember.. IF and WHEN minimx dies at least on a stocker or 88 normal mx clubs should still let you ride...

If you don't like the look of the lxr why put it in lol

bit off topic but are there like one off races that i can occasionly enter. like id love to race but cant fit it in around footy and also cant afford it.
Thanks mitch.

How about get a DHZ crf70 or similar, maybe even a decent second hand china mid size and then with the spare coin starta crf50 build.... and take your time . that way youve got a bike to ride in the meantime and a build!!

anyhow up to you spose it depends on ultimatley what type of riding you want to do.

Also as far as the PSTO's I saw some at motorbike city and I wasn't all to impressed either.... for the coin they looked a bit shabby?

oh well no matter what we say its your decsision so make the most of it haha
Carlton

Mini M - yes im FAT well just big boned. hahaha 80+ kg shhhhhhh

FMX - Big bike pfffffffftt (im minis for life) :p

billy - cos i have riden pitsterpro befor. ( Nothing bad to say about them, X2 & X4R 08 mod when they were billet, not steal!!! just not feeling lrx hey,, "Why yours still for for grabs"

Micth- live on the goldie man, not much racing going on around here any more..

sorry but dont know how too Double quote..:beerchug:

Also as far as the PSTO's I saw some at motorbike city and I wasn't all to impressed either.... for the coin they looked a bit shabby?

oh well no matter what we say its your decsision so make the most of it haha
Carlton

second...
Think i mite go "crf 70" with mods++ :bocul::flipa:

CHEERS

Yeah they are a nice build. Im out for the maiden voyage on saturday so hopefully bike'll run sweet but as far as the dhz bits go that I used they are nice quality. frame is good (thanks to a sean for a bit of bracing) , muffler is scmick. Id definently get an x4r swinger if you could and some gpx brakes... just feel very decent quality.

Latest posts

Back