big wheel pit bike build aka ktm 85 killer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to LOL @ Ringo now. 25-28HP. A 250 puts that out. 450's are putting out well over 50. There would be no toe to toe about it. Your 85 would get smoked. ;)

I'm going to LOL @ Ringo now. 25-28HP. A 250 puts that out. 450's are putting out well over 50. There would be no toe to toe about it. Your 85 would get smoked. ;)

toe to toe around the go kart tracks they race on is easy for a 85 against a 450

Yesterday there were 15 Supermoto's all over 450, and I've come in 8th overall in the points on an 85cc.

Yes, very tight track:

wanneroo.png

Last edited:
dude an 85 only puts out 19 hp and why all your pics on my thread i just wanted some help on my future build and you come on posting your crap

dude an 85 only puts out 19 hp and why all your pics on my thread i just wanted some help on my future build and you come on posting your crap

That's rich! You've posted nothing but crap :congrats:

A stock 85 might make 19hp, but if you did anything like read other threads, or use the search function you'd see that Rindgo's is far from stock :boxing:

As far as searching goes, I think you need to do some... The amount of uninformed crap you are spouting is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind questions, but the only question springing to mind with you is "is this guys a troll?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back