Bike transport/freight

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMadness

Reaction score
Any recommended companies for bike transport? Considering bike in the Gympie area (z50), need freight to Newcastle. Approx price?

Cheers

I got a quote from some of the bike transport companies. They are all in the $350 range. Seems a bit over the top considering its such a small bike. The big eBay sellers can freight larger pit bikes the same distance for around the $80 mark. I don't believe it should cost me anything more than $200

Yep! Freight SUCKS BAD for Motos...even Minis :(

I would try asking around what the guys such as DHZ use to freight their Bikes around as I know they get it fairly cheap? Getting it pulled down and into a Moto Crate would help with the cost OR you could try Well Known Trucking/Transporting companies...not Moto based.

There was a Thread about this a while back and one guy said he got a Midsize Freighted from Queensland to WA for only like $250?

i got a crf50 from sheparton vic 2 adelaide for $100 through patrics transport try them there a good company

use transdirect.com.au have used them for DH MTB furniture, moto everyhting, they are the cheapest. just got a mini from adelaide to brisbane 5 days for 180.00 door to door

No boxing all i did was wrap the bikes glad wrap, make sure it had no fuel in it. and put a bit of cardboard over the handle bars. they just like it to have some form of "packing" to it. As well as this they have one of the most helpful and useful customer service departments i've dealt with.

Latest posts

Back