Bilcos LXR!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, just a noob question, im after a better throttle and cable setup, so im going to get a billet 1/4 turn throttle etc but i want a decent throttle cable as well, what length is the LXR?
i would prefer a braided one as well.

thanks.

Both of my mates who have oko's are changing to these because the oko's have turned to crap? How would this run on the bike you reckon?

Both of my mates who have oko's are changing to these because the oko's have turned to crap? How would this run on the bike you reckon?

They would be the first 2 people in history to have trouble with a 26mm OKO then. haha

Gotta be a setup issue. There are really rock solid carbs. I have seen 10 times the problems with the mukuni's.

Wouldn't necesarily say go for the OKO (although i do run one) but look at the flat slide carbys, not sure if mikuni make one but i know KEIHN do, i think it's called a PWK28? Slightly bigger than what your after but should be fine with the correct jets.

They would be the first 2 people in history to have trouble with a 26mm OKO then. haha

Gotta be a setup issue. There are really rock solid carbs. I have seen 10 times the problems with the mukuni's.

+ 1 with the Mikunis, however at that price it may be a real one (not a CDM copy)?

keihin+fcr+28+sudco.JPG

go all out & get one of these

back to the OKO's... i have heard of people having sum issues cause of the steel they made out of.. now i have been running one for 6 months now and never had a problem with em... but everyone i have spoken to has said for down right power the OKO will be best bang for your buck...

OKO's are great, I can't for the life of me tune the 30mm, but a 26mm with the right jetting runs schmick!

OKO's are great, I can't for the life of me tune the 30mm, but a 26mm with the right jetting runs schmick!
:dito:

and if you get them from DHZ you can tell them what bike its for and they will it the right jets... also you can get a combo deal with the proper length throttle cable, adapter and a 1/8 turn throttle...:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back