Bilco's new mini track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
hey guys, built this track not long ago. all the jumps are tabletops yes. but some of my mates cant jump doubles so im not being a pussy just helping out my mates.

(heres a tip aswell for looking at the photos well, down the bottom right side of your screen there should be a percentage on how zoomed your looking at. make it smaller to around 75% and you should be able to see the photos well. resizing them makes it bad quality..)

heres a few flicks for ya's..

100_7213.jpg

100_7221.jpg

100_7222.jpg

100_7223.jpg

100_7227.jpg

100_7228.jpg

100_7233.jpg

thanks for looking =]

Last edited:
and a few photos of my mate Rhys riding the track for his first time haha.

100_7213.jpg

100_7217.jpg

100_7218.jpg

100_7218.jpg

100_7224.jpg

cheers for looking again.

and ps make the percentage smaller when looking so you can see the whole photo! =]

Hell Yeah! GOOD AS!

Looks Heaps Fun :) I need to get something like this at my bit of land haha.

How longs it taken you to build up?

thats awesome mate

looks like so much fun... makes me want to get my 10 incher fixed and give that a crack

your lucky you had access to the dirt and the machines it would make it 10 times easier to make....mm makes me think i should update my track thread with some new photos

We've got about 6 acres of land...but like 80% of it is all bush haha so nothing like what you have but enough clear space to make an alright track!

Thats Heaps Good! Machines are SO HANDY hey haha

Good Work ;)

did a sweet job there, hey ya shoud flaten out a few of ya jumps ya dont need em high to do big jumps,looks like ya could spread a few out make em bit wider and ya would get 2 bikes side byside, but yer sik little set up :)

thats awesome mate

looks like so much fun... makes me want to get my 10 incher fixed and give that a crack

your lucky you had access to the dirt and the machines it would make it 10 times easier to make....mm makes me think i should update my track thread with some new photos

10 inch for life man! nar some of my mates have atomik 14/12 bikes and the track is still perfect for them! yeh macines do help ALOT haha.

We've got about 6 acres of land...but like 80% of it is all bush haha so nothing like what you have but enough clear space to make an alright track!

Thats Heaps Good! Machines are SO HANDY hey haha

Good Work ;)

haha yeh machines are the best man it woulda taken me years to build this by hand.

just see if yoiu can get hold of a loader and just place dirt where you want the jumps and that to be and then use a lawn mower or whippa snipper to get rid of all the bush on the track, then after riding on it for a while youll have a perfect track, thats what i had to do!

did a sweet job there, hey ya shoud flaten out a few of ya jumps ya dont need em high to do big jumps,looks like ya could spread a few out make em bit wider and ya would get 2 bikes side byside, but yer sik little set up :)

cheers man haha. yeh i kinda wanted to do that but im not the best on the loader and its on a hill, almost rolled the loader like 3 times haha. there is alot of overtaking places in the track you probs just cant see em in the pictures haha

dude thats sweet as ,
wish i still lived in the country,, but goin to my aunties on saturday shes got 15acres n most is bike track ill try get some pics,,
but yea sick!! =)

yea sweet track bilco, had fun comming over n riding it. good work on the track was good fun.

Latest posts

Back