Black Duck Valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
Got this off there web back to $50 a day to ride!!
Important Update: Due to popular demand pay on the day will now be available for a trial period effective immediately. You will need to go the Registration page fill out the Registration Form, read the Induction Format and print off both documents before you come to the park.

Pricing: under 8yrs=$10 , 8-12yrs=$20 , 13-18yrs=$40 , over 18yrs=$50. per day Pay on the Day pricing for Camping =$10 per Day per Person including non-riders

I rang em other they said both the mini/pit bike tracks arnt open yet :(
But think all other tracks are?

my mate went out saturday you also have to read heeps of shit before they let you in .
he said the tracks are better then they used to be and they have changed it a bit

Get out and support the trial so they can leave the pricing like this !

ill be out there this weekend wooop

yer i was thinking same thing nocrf, but mini tracks are overgrown with grass they said.
get onto em maybe if they get few crew wanting to ride minitracks or if we orginize a ride day? they might get on to it sooner than later?

i can dirt up the minitard site for extra promo if anyone is keen, been a while since ive kicked up any dust but i might be in for some drifting..haha

I will be keen as...

so apperntly the mini tracks are back open, ive got mate going out this w/end and think woggy is too so will see what they say and they try set a date for a bit of a ride day.
Maybe if we get a few they might give us bit of discount?
Oh and i emailed em aswell, so see what haps.

o definetly keen as . if the 50's tracks are open i'll be goin out asap

if theres a group goin out, and anyone goin from brisy or gold coast im 5 mins of the M1 and will pay you for a ride for me and me bike down there :D
never been out but only herd great things!! :)

if theres a group goin out, and anyone goin from brisy or gold coast im 5 mins of the M1 and will pay you for a ride for me and me bike down there :D
never been out but only herd great things!! :)

you could probs put it on a train go as close as u can take a bag with tent and ride from train to bdv :D

ok mat see what can do, i be coming down from sunny coast way but i got few ways i can go, but if i got room i could maybe swing that way to pick ya up.
And maybe thinking of the w/end on 25th/26th? , that way give crew time to get stuff together.

25/26 would be sweet mini gives me time to get bar kit and seat , will be sweet

ok mat see what can do, i be coming down from sunny coast way but i got few ways i can go, but if i got room i could maybe swing that way to pick ya up.
And maybe thinking of the w/end on 25th/26th? , that way give crew time to get stuff together.

:D thats awesome bro, il pay what ever you reckons fair.

25/26th of april? cos thats sunday monday i think?

i took mine on when i was in wa they made me pay like 5 bucks more could be diff here and it was stored in the drivers carrage so i couldnt ride it lol

hmm i might have to hed out there that w/e if i can find someone from round here to go with hahah

Black Duck Valley Lives On :)

I was out there over the Easter long weekend. Signed up for the yearly registration, paid $100 and I'll pay another $100 a month for the next 11 months. It'll end up costing $1200 for the year but I've already got $320 dollars back based on what I'd pay based on day rates.

I've written about the tracks at black duck valley on my blog :)

I'm mostly interested in the motocross tracks which are the same as they were the last time I went before it closed. Track four is a little overgrown with grass and so are the two beginner tracks and the peewee track. Cause I have kids I checked out the peewee track which seemed to just end in a wall of 5 ft grass, like they didn't finish mowing it in time, not to mention a huge rock and gap between it on the down ramp of a jump. Not really good for peewee's. There wasn't anyone riding the advanced junior track. I'm not even sure if you could because there wasn't an entrance.

I'm sure once a few more people start going to the park the tracks will improve again. I don't think they've had many people supporting the yearly registration as I think Easter Saturday was their busiest day for a while and there was probably only 50 riders and probably a dozen campers.

Latest posts

Back