Black Duck Valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd be keen bretto gotta start riding this thing lol, yeah ripley is to chopped up for minis

The mini tracks are still covered in hectic grass... so less you wanna ride big bike tracks all day go for it

i just tryed ringing again , cant get though , left mesage asking if could let me know when mini tracks be open, says on there web they doing maintanence, so whether they doing mini tracks? dont know??

i still say ring and offer your services to get it cleaned up

there is easy 10 guys here that want to ride the track
get out there with a few brush cutters and knock the grass down

then a few laps to rip the grass up a bit you will start see
what jumps need work and what berms need to be fixed

they maybe flat out but they would be stupid to knock back free labour
and you might be able to have a say in what stays and what goes in the
way of jumps and crap

Yer that looks like the best option so far... have they got back to anyone?

The newer mini track looked hell rutted out from rain to , so that one would need alot of work

Might even get in there for free :D:D

i called the other week the siad there to busy right now but will call tomorro, come on ppl lets put some pressure on these guys lol

ill tell ya big man:
smith goggles round 25 bucks
new front tyre worth 63 bucks!
pro taper grips (tri density) 20 bucks
pro taper grip glue 13 bucks
thats all i think! we spent 138 bucks
now *sobs again* is anyone else comeing??? *starts to cry*

Come riding with me one day dude.. I will PM next time I'm going and you can come along if you want...

so no one at all is comeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i might as well kill myself i was looking forward to this and now utter dissapointment!!!!!!!
what a load of bull sh*t!

dude there was no mini tracks open from the ****ing start .... we said whats the point if its just big bikes weeks ago lol.............

Latest posts

Back