Black Duck Valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet that means i get in for 20 bucks!
until my birthday!
oh and im keen to go out for a ride!!!
just hope that my mum says yes!
and will it be a two day thing or either 25/26?

Last edited:
yer sorry i meant dtae 24th / 25th haha but just had look at calender and mon is a hol too, soo is looong w/end that w/end.
But i thought make it sat 24th and if peps want to stay on and camp the night they can?
As is a lond w/end.
Whats yas think bout that?

im keen for the sunday , have to watch the kids on saturdays

Matt, if I end up going, I will be able to take ya...

may be you guys could do a working bee type of thing

with a good crew you could have a sick track up and going in no time

or everyone that wants to ride out there just keep calling them asking
if they have got it going
if you can show that they will make money out of it then i cant see why
they wont clean it up

Yer they have alot on there plate atm it seems , they reckon they got 500 people over the hole easter weekend!! just after they put the day rates back in to place..

And every! person has to fill out a big form and sit through a induction .. so they wouldnt have much time on there hands at the moment.

Yer i had a Great day mini , mini tracks didnt bother me i was loving this bike on the big tracks.

Forgot to ask them when they would get the mini tracks open :/ but im sure they will get back to one of us soon.

i recon the more people ring em asking bout the mini/pitty tracks the quicker they might get em open?
Think id rather wait till they are untill i go down?

i just called em got the same as everyone else, the said the have been flat out ? keep callin everyone

well no responce from web inquire drives me nuts.. even a 'will do' is enough but nup nothing so i'm guessing they have bitten off a bit more than they chew..

Maybe hold a regesteration day in brisbane might be a good idea.
100 at a time or something ?

does any1 no where lismore in nsw is? its like 2 hours from bisbane and i would be happy 2 pay sum1 4 a lift 2 black duck vally! if any1 can get me there ill happily pay u!

so looks like black duck is out for a bit, anyone no any other mini tracks that will have us for the day ?

mmmmm, turns out my cusins 18th is on the 24th :/ well im out for that one...

but when ever the mini tracks are open and one of you awesome gentle men or ladys wants some cash to swing past my joint and grab me and me bike i should be up for it :D haha

ripleys lame as, yas come rida mine if yas wont , bit of a hike but wont cost anything to ride, and got ramp set up aswell?
Could maybe see bout a ride at HRI track but would hav to limit numbers prob?

Latest posts

Back