Black Duck Valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn it was confirmed last night that he (matt rickets) had to stay at the gatton hospital over night!
when i kept going over jump 4 on track 3 i could see pete (friend), brad (friend), ben (my cousin) and a couple of other people.
what happend was he tried a no footer over the 80 footer table top and he didnt get his feet on the pegs so he landed, went out of control, over the big berm and fly over top and land on his side!
ill keep yall updated! please wish (and pray) that he has a quick recovery!

Last edited:
what about canungra ? could we have a ride day there ?

Anyone heard anything? we need to get some ride days happening somewhere...

Im heading back to blackduck next week so will see if they have done anything to the mini tracks :/.... doubt it

yer i still havnt heard bac from em as far as i know mini tracks still not open.
billyxxx is head out tomoz on his big /bike and he gunna hav another look.
I was maybe gunna go out tomoz as in picking up 1st bike for my boy down ipswich way but dont think wil hav time to go out and want he to get a bit used to it 1st before heading out.
BUT will be keen to take hime down once hes got the hang of it , so hopefully in the next month or so?
hopefully tracks might be open then if not im sure is 2 or 3 others we can still ride?

Yer me brothers and fair few people are out there now .

yer there is still probably 2 decent tracks for mini's the 2 beginner ones (old 130ft) and the beginner track that has been there for ages next to the flat tracks.

I reckon the bottom mini track just needs to be mowed and then few bikes to rip it up and it will be back to normal , but the newer mini track is real rutted out bad from rain

I work with 2 blokes (brothers) and it's their dads mate that runs BDV, I had a good talk to him about getting the fiddy track back open and shit like that as there's a shitload of riders that want to go out there... Hopefully he passes the word on and we see it maybe happen.:thumbup:

yea still nothing on the mini tracks but the junior tracks are open wouldnt be to bad but not sure if they'll let all of us on there . tracks 3 &4 would be good for midsize bikes

i never no what track is called what lol... last time i was there i rode the 80ft and the supercross track .. thats what i call them anyway.

supercross is pretty good for midsize but you need alot of grunt to get most of the jumps , its pretty tight

And the 80ft was my favorite on my bike , could get every jump except the first uphill , would just come up short not enough torque , and the 80ft was coming up short but could of easily cleared it if i wasnt scared lol.

there still not ideal for pitties tho really..
hmmmmmmmm

track 1 is supercross, track 2 80 footer.
i reckon track 3 would be ok for pit bikes.

track 1 is supercross, track 2 80 footer.
i reckon track 3 would be ok for pit bikes.

arh k yer the old 130ft track , that one is pretty fun to muck around on , there is still abit of variety i guess , just need that bottom mini track and it would be good to go i rckon

track 3 only has small jumps for beginners so should ok for pit bikes, i seen a few pitties on it today

Latest posts

Back